10.7 matchmaking after the addition of Greece

Might be seem like a rant but I feel like im going crazy. Right now im playing russia 10.7 but the matchmaker after Greece was added to Israel has been hell, every game I see the Ra’am Sagol and I mean every single match I see it. So I wanted to ask if anyone else has been experiencing the same constant uptiers at 10.3/10.7? Ive played 10 games since the update and 9 have been uptiers
The Merkava is terrorizing me I cant be alone!?

1 Like

I’ts been always like that for 10.7.

I constantly got bumped to 11.3-11.7mm while I was playing with my 10.7 British line-up.

Thats what it is when there is new stuff

1 Like

Some ratings should be skipped when notable events are happening in the game. I got the new aquilon jet but the combination of f3h2 buff, 3 new 9.0 f86s, and b52 survival buffs I’ve been full uptiered in an arguably over tiered jet every match and have have up on it for now

1 Like

F3H is so fun, the demon was fun before but now its even better, yeah 10.0 does seem like full uptiers rn

Slightly unrelated but I think people are overreacting about f3h. Will have to try it myself more today but it still has a guidance delay and still just stops tracking if they aren’t really going toward you and then flies off to lalaland