Track effect over ground surfaces

Can i ask why are there no track imprints on ground surfaces lately
I only ask because while doing a test drive in the Churchill i saw that only muddy or soft ground parts of the map showed where the tank had driven across it .
All other parts of the ground where faint lines which would not be so using a heavy tank.
In real life we all know that tanks churn up the ground especially in battle ,on some battlefields the earth has become a quagmire with constant manoeuvring. Is this effect going to be added in a more realistic way at all

screen shots of test drive. As you can see virtually no track marks at all

I wish to see more eye candy, more dirt and mud being kicked up, more moving pieces of vehicles.

1 Like

I only put this post up due to noticing Matilde’s ,Churchills that in real life chewed the ground up in the game there’s hardly any effect on the ground at all .
If you take Kursk , north Africa , Italy so on and so forth in all weathers the ground is throw up by tracks weaving and throwing snow, dust, mud all all of the tracks and vehicle ,plus spewing out debris from the ground as they pass over .
In the game you may get fragments of dirt coming off the tracks but see no difference to the ground behind and if you following team mates you see perfectly it just seems unreal there’s hardly any change to the ground at all.
At least if ground effects from vehicles they implemented it would show if one or more vehicles have moved across that ground before you and so you would be aware of possible trouble ahead or in the surrounding areas.