ZTZ99A ERAs are not connected,but still destroyed as one piece

How can different ERAs,which not even touch each other,or just conneted on a side line,will be destroyed as ONE ERA when get a shoot in game?I use Nvida camera look very clearly and closely the details of ZTZ99A ERAs,its models is totally divided and not even touched,they are made by you gaijin as pieces,rather than one piece .THEN how can you say they are JUST one piece with 2 ERA big, rather than 2 different pieces? Gajin.I know you always double standard to China,and always ask more about our Chinese secret datas to support fix the similiar issue compared with your mother country Russia tanks ,so i want to ask, what is your data/sources used to make this divided ERAs as one piece?What is your working on refering datas/documents/books to do this bias things on China tanks always?If you have no any supported datas,why you keep choosing the always the worse solution on China tanks?Can i call this system Bully/Bias on China from you,Russian?
In reality,China every divived ERAs will be conntected with srews,every ERA owns at least 2 SREWS HOLEs on it,you can clearly check it on China ERAs vedios from Norinco vedios,or any Chinese Military parades close camerashoot.
Gaijin,you do them as divided ERAs on models,but on damage models you put them as one piece,this is just double standard.You can deny my issue report,but you cant deny it is totally a double standard Bias,until you fix this bug,make them as independent ERAs on damage hit box,or connect them all combined as one piece in both models and damage models.

1 Like

This is just Hate Bias from Salty Russian.Since China is better than their shits,so they keep bias on every Chinese unique things in this game endless.Totally a racist game to We Chinse.sad

They don’t want to allow two ERA blocks to overlap and provide double protection when hit at the correct angle. The problem is with how poorly they model ERA protection. It should offer varying protection depending on the impact angle.

1 Like