ZTZ99A armor coefficient above neck line is just 0.35

Even with over 800mm thick mixed armor on faces and 250mm KE FY-5 outside ,ZTZ99A still get a wide line of weakness above neck, that can only hold about 350mm apfsds in these places,means Chinese armor lose nearly 600mm armor to nowhere.

While Italy AMV have only 380mm thick armor+80mm air inside which can still give 400mm protection on samiliar shoot spot with same apfsds from simliar position. This is just ridiculous buged…or is it just gaijin bias to China?
To avoid italy misleading data,i test russian and usa too.
I test Russian T-80bvm ,with 400mm armor+150mm sheild ,it can still give over nearly 400mm protection under same apfsds DTC-10-125 shoot.
I test USA M1A2SEP,with over 900mm armor,it can take 640mm apfsds.
Is there anything wrong on Chinese basic armor especially Composite armor?Why chinese armor with nearly 1000mm data,but just provide less than 400mm in the down line above necks ?In my test,all apfsds indeed shoot into ERAs and armors,rather than aim at even weaker necks,which means i test with right standard to other nations mbts armors.

This test data means gaijin make chinese composite armor coefficient in down part of faces to nearly 0.3,while Italy armor coefficient go to 0.9,russian go to 0.8,usa go to 0.7?
Why ONLY Chinese mbts get this unique extremly low composite armor coefficient with just 0.4?This low quality steel even cant pass Chinese door request.How can gaijin think Made in China tank armor so useless,nearly half quality of any other nations composite armor …THIS is just Chinese bias . If this is just a bug ,i hope gaijin fix this quickly .No way .1000MM thick Armor can be shoot through easily by a 400mm APFSDS ,it is insane .

,this is a data about arguement about armor coefficient calculate and many books resources photos inside.
And it is very easy to find tons of other datas or test to support composite armor coefficient of any country mbts is usually no less than 0.7,whilei added aticles mentioned VT-4A1 is over 0.8,means it should at least have no less than 600MM even at the weakest places,like above necks part.,which are fully covered by main armor and ERAs both too. ZTZ-99A is same time develeoped as VT-4A1 by anothe gov controlled company ,no way it is just 0.3, half of World mbts data…gaijin should fix this issue and improve ZTZ99A face down parts above necks protection to over 600mm,rather than just 350mm like now…

YOU can clearly see my apfsds shoot through FY-5 ERAs and Whole armor behind,there is 2 spread spots.,which means there must be some problem there to allow 350MM apfsds pass through

From above screenshoots and datas and calculate articles ,you can clearly see there is a armor missing or error on ZTZ99A above neck line, and this deadly line make ZTZ99A can always be killed by some random 9.x tanks apfsds shoots ,even the most protected places face are so weak than even weaker than Italy C1 with less than half thick armor as ZTZ99A ,you know ZTZ99A just sucks .I dont know why this bug happened,but it always killed me in game,finally i find that reason ,maybe Gaijin just nerfed this places composite armor coefficient from regular 0.8 to just 0.3,from 1000mm KEx0.8 to 1000mm KEx0.3-0.4=300mmKE-400mmKE.This issue is specially wild on ZTZ99A neck above,other chinese mbts dont have this issue or just have much smaller line weakness.ZTZ99A is already enough sucks with worst apfsds worst reload time worse side survivority and easiest fuel tank explosion possibility,i dont know why gaijin still nerf this tank as hell on even best protected faces.sad bias.Hope gaijin can fix this bug.

5 Likes

Merkava Composite and NERA be like:
“you guys have a KE armor coefficient?”

(Meanwhile ariete with just… *air*)

2 Likes

sadly C1 with air armor someplace (370mm) can take longer apfsds than i said ZTZ99A above neck(350mm),while ZTZ99A inside armor is nearly 900mm and outside ERA 200mm,italy amv just 400mm inside.Yes,Italy have alien armor than can be same protection as ZTZ99A while armor is just half thick.

1 Like

it’s a hit box modelling error

2 Likes

i dont know why,maybe there is something wrong inside ztz99a armor,its 800 mm thick armor seems dont work at all even while get shoot through.

1 Like

And all issue reports are denied by issue ruler with NOT A BUG ,NO Documents support.Only military secret datas are about ZTZ99A inside armor,but when even secret datas leaked,gaijin will again turn to say:“Leaked documents is not evidence to buff chinese tanks”.More sad thing is,gaijin indeed used leaked VT4A1 dats to decrease VT4A1 engine.Very gaijin job.

1 Like

yes, this is another foolish question committed by gaijin.
this makes the armor of the 99A extremely poor, even lagging behind the old ZTZ99.

4 Likes

Yeah, but Gaijing just made the armour of ZTZ99A blank in that part, someone worked out through data mine that although through X-ray it is armour, the hit box does not exist.

2 Likes

Just making a joke lol

I meant it is also air…

this is ridiculous bias to china,sad

Explain this.

Tell me how this at all makes sense. Something is wrong with the game at this point.

i dont know what you mean,my problem is about ztz99a inner armor not working at all…

And sadly no one cares about China suffers.indeed ZTZ99A sucks a long time,no one care about it,and still many west players think ZTZ99A is powerful or like even better than T80BVM,but it is not.It just sucks ,a lot.Even we chinese give so many issue reports about its weakness and wrong armor,gaijin still fixs very slowly,and my issue was denied again and again,always say Lack documents,wtf,gaijin,it is a bug created by you,and everyone that is not blind can see clearly ZTZ99A inner armor is not working at all.And you still being rude and blind.And gaiin favorite son Polish ruler of chinese issue part Trizzz is an anti Chinese leader,he dinied nearly every chinese issue he saw,and just keep copying “NOT A BUG”“Ducument needed”

2 Likes