Your SPAA Wishlist for the Next War Thunder Update!

Its possible and some of them are modded. Or why do you think Rheinmetall produce A-HEAD for ukraine?!

There are so much papertanks in the game with any fantasy things from GJ, so why dont give a real operating tank his mod?!

Tell me…

Personally I think it might be 1 of those surprisingly good vehicles in the hands of someone thats practiced its use (like people talk down the Zachlam halftrack while I never really had issues aiming with it).

I think its BR would put it low enough that the proxy fuse could really make it a ninja killer in the right hands, but I also like to use the RB05A missile as an air to air missile and hunt jets in GRB so I might just love pain and suffering xD

rheinmetall never produced AHEAD for ukraine they produced HE-I and APDS for ukraine

1 Like

HAWK for Israel pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Requires ancillary vehicles to operate, can’t be used on it’s own so it won’t be added.

4 Likes

Guys i made a new wish list but for all scandinavian ground&air, ur welcome to discuss others nations too just dont let it dominate the thread; What Vehicles are Sweden in most need of ”the wishlist”

oh well, that sucks :c

Suggestion should be made to add something to make that change ;)

Like the buddy lasing suggestion that someone put up.

1 Like

Hey Sweden enjoyers I’ve made a poll that id like more people to answer. please answer it seriously.

Very hard to implement since it’s not a stand alone system needs separate radar setup

1 Like

they need to find out a way to add them to the game

1 Like

No thanks knowing gaijin they will add tons of overpowered anti air like s-300,kub, buk-m2/3s to the Russian tech tree if multi vehicular anti air is added

if they also add ARM type missiles for aircraft they may aswell add S-400 to the russian tree

that things gon be a simple one hit for anything

What you said, is nonsense… Literally…

I for one support the idea of even looking into the multivehicle roles because it can be expanded a lot more and encourage ACTUAL teamplay and coordination.

It’s not as ‘hard’ as you’d want to put out to be honest, you’re just fearful.

Pantsir-SM TBM

Needs more tubes.

papantsisir

3 Likes

7 Likes

Nice 9.3 to 9.7 SPAA. Any other similar to the Type 93 for other USSR or other nations?

i think there’s enough spaa in soviet TT from CW to toptier

3 Likes