Your oppinion on PT-76B?(armor,shell,speed,....)

hi guys,my next grind is pt76b and i want to know ur oppinion on this vehicle,and is it worth to use it in battles

my first post

It has a very bad starting shell but other than that it has become decently enjoyable over the years. Your reload is good and the stabilizer helps placing the rather mediocre HEAT shell onto critical modules of the enemy. Mobility is meh for a light tank but can always be worked around.

4 Likes

I mean, it’s a cold war tank in ww2 brs so that should tell you something about how kinda crap it was in real life. But as mentioned, once you got it upgraded it’s a decent little vehicle if you don’t just rush in like a headless chicken

1 Like

Mid vehicle, mid gun (200mm pen but HEAT damage) , mid mobility and bad survivability. But STAB is definitrly useful. Even Chinese one with no STAB at 5.0 has very fast SPAA levels vertical traverse speed.

1 Like

and is it good for flanking?

Hell naw too slow

1 Like

More of a support tank, but you can try flanking.

1 Like

It´s a great tank, even in an uptier.
Due the low reload time you can cripple enemies to death. You need to know where to aim, but someone should learn that after some games thanks to the hit replay.
For the that thing is underrated.

1 Like

It’s rough stock but quite good when aced. Full speed stab and heatfs is very potent but armor and mobility is bad.

1 Like

Not very mobile for a light tank, but it can be quite sneaky. So not good but not absolute garbage

1 Like