XM800T: Brave Prowess

Nah. It’ll be 7.7 minimum just to spite US players, if not 8.0

1 Like

No APDS? So essentially an enlarged R3 T20 FA-HS?

4 Likes

So theres won’t be Pre-Order packs for this new version?

We didnt even get to test the tank and ir’s already getting buried like if its already dead by some.

c6e

My reaction right now after seeing one of the most iconic US Projects joining the game with the potential of covering the massive BR gap between the T92 and the Sheridan

6 Likes

its not a premium

1 Like

They always put the devblog of Pre-order packs on Friday as the first devblog, but this time it’s a tech tree vehicle.

7.0, take it or leave it.

2 Likes

seems like its in a similar role to the Weisel 1a4

2 Likes

I don’t care how you label it. It’s gonna be used as an AA weather you like it or not Gaijin!

I feel like it’ll be 5.0-5.3 if it has no thermals. Similar to the AMX-10P but without the APDS

I wonder if the “Rank 5” is a typo

2 Likes

he’s kinda cute

I REALLY hope so

1 Like

i mean it won’t stop it changing in rank, BTR-80A went from Rank IV (maybe even III) on the dev server to Rank 5 on release, just wait for the dev server

2 Likes

Only reason why it would be at rank 5 is this

While yeah a laser rangefinder is cool

AP shells for a 20mm are going to be really really REALLY bad

1 Like

Welp, this means the SEPv3 most likely won’t be added next update despite how badly it is needed

It’s not really needed, at least until other nations can get tanks compareable to even the base SEP

Every nation outside of Russia, Sweden, and Germany needs new top tier tanks. The SEPv1 is one of the better tanks that aren’t Russian, Swedish, or German, but that isn’t saying much at all.

thre isnt much difference between the existing SEP models anyway, an extra M1A2 to add to a lineup isn’t going to do much, if you want to fix america sit on your bug reports and maybe try and remove all the level 8 retards that plague top tier USA

Hull DU armor, APS, and better DU armor everywhere would do much?