With what engine will the su-57 come to war thunder

So, as I was told, that 5th gen fighters are expected this or next year. But I have a question revolving around the SU-57.

So, as some of you may know, the su-57 started with AL-41F1 engines, then got to the product 177 engines and as point of today got it’s AL-51F1 Engines. So my question is…

With what engine/nozzle type will the Su-57 come?

Cuz I personally really like the 3D thrust vectoring nozzles and grew up with them on the su-57. And now it has 2D thrust vectoring nozzles with the new
AL-51F1.

If I could choose on how to put it in the game I’d do it like this:

First I’d put in the Su-57 with the Product 177 engines (wich for explanation are still 3D thrust-vectoring but are better/more powerful than the AL-41F1 Wich is found on the Su-35 and the earliest su-57 models)
In the game at like 15.0-15.7 (I’d think the 5th gen bracket would be 15.0-16.0) and put the Su-57 with the AL-51’s (Also named Su-57M1/M2) at 15.7 or 16.0

I hope gaijin sees this and can give me an answer.
I hope to hear some theories from you guys.

And if someone at gaijin sees this, I’m begging you to give us an Su-57 with product 177 engines thus 3d vectoring nozzles

It can come with any of the options. As it tested all of them.

i know next to nothing about this plane, but I do know that for a while it had standard nozzles that were circular, which would lead to a worse stealth profile. if it was to come to war thunder as a stealth aircraft, it should get whatever the newer ones are that have the serrated nozzles.
only reason to add the worse one would be balancing, if they were going to only add early stealth fighters first, seeing as even the early su-57s still had more advanced weaponry than most of the other early stealth fighters.

Probably will be fitted with the 3D thrust vectoring AL-41F1 in the first few iterations and probably moving to the AL-51F1 as new 5th-generation airplanes come to the game. If, and only if, F-22 is planned for later implementation, it’s a nice spot to add the Su-57M and other minor variations with the AL-51F1.

It will come with AL-41F1 or AL-51F1

Am I missing something? Su-57 got their long awaited & delayed AL-51F1??

The SU-57 gets the standard White 160AX 6-cylinder gasoline engine which delivers about 148 hp at 3000 rpm in War Thunder.

2 Likes