Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

UHT with new livery at the ILA 2024:

Also this random 9K33 Osa with BW markings:

9 Likes

Giving the StuH 42 G its F.H.Gr. Fern with 540m/s and better filler than the F.H.Gr.

2 Likes

Wing drop tanks for the F-4 Phantoms

1 Like

Dead pylons for sim finally usable lol

We defo need that Osa

1 Like

Would be nice at 10.3-7 with it’s 6 missiles but it wouldn’t be a 11.7 SPAA sadly imo.

It would be a nice addition to the DDR though, and Germany doesn’t have any SPAA that can launch more than 2 missiles at once.

1 Like

I read that it had like 15km missiles

I read that the DDR used the 9K33M3 OSA-AKM, and as far I could tell it was the most modern version of the OSA at the time. I couldn’t find much about the specs of the missiles but it should have a max overload of 25Gs for the 9M33M2 missile with 15km range, it supposedly fielded with 9M33M3 missiles, but I couldn’t find much info about it.

2 Likes

With using the automatic lead guidance even 25G should be enough to hit targets at 15km.

All I could find about the 9M33M3 is that it had an improved warhead, extended range to 20KM and a new radio proxy fuze so that it could detonate even at 0 meters.

Sounds like it would be a great SPAA platform for 10.7.

20km would make it 11.3 at least…

Yeah it’s bit insane now that I think about it xD

But it’s a very slow missile it can only do 500m/s and probably turns into a brick past 5kms, some other sources claim the M3 missile can do 1020m/s, I found a lot of conflicting info so I’m not entirely sure.

1 Like

I’ll look into it then lol

This is definitely the most conservative tech specs I could find and reading more sources they also claim a speed of about 640~ to 500~ m/s for the M2 and M3 missile, so it wouldn’t be that crazy in game.

M2 specs

This other source says something similar but it claims the latest versions of the M3 can reach maximum speeds of Mach 3 or 1020 m/s (most likely for the 9M33BM3 missile?)

M3 specs

M3 specs 2

If the OSA came to the game for the DDR, it would most likely come in the M3 configuration with 15km range, 25Gs of pull and a max speed of 640 m/s. Not too bad honestly, but it will probably still be 11.0 because of the range alone.

2 Likes

The GDR was usually provided better equipment than the rest of the WSP countries due to being what the USSR considered a frontline territory…
Hence we can safely deduce that the top missile for the OSA would have been exported to employed by the GDR.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing it in the game since Germany doesn’t have an 11.0 lineup outside the Leo 2PL and the 2A4M, so a third vehicle would be a welcome addition and we all know how bad the FlakRakPz and Rolands are…

1 Like

I for one would really like it and am of the opinion that germany needs it

1 Like

Rheinmetalls new “Panzerjäger” based on the Enok. https://youtu.be/mOBDDH2j-JU?si=oZILMAnpyFmwOHlf
Imo it has a very ugly shape but would be an interesting addition since Germany doesn’t really have something similar currently. It what looks like it has Hero R and MELLS as primary weapons and a .50cal. More data on the vehicle should be available soon on the 17th of June.

2 Likes

cant wait for the eurosatory of this year

5 Likes