Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Ice confirmed. No aim-9L-I or better Mavericks

WTAF???
Bro we gotta do something…

1 Like

IMG_4780
Also, They gave the Tornado F.3 (Late) Aim-120Bs and Aim-9Ms but couldn’t be bother to added Aim-120Bs and Aim-9L-Is to the ICE?

1 Like

My new wishlist item - antidepressants

12 Likes

Granted, but you have to rely on the american health care system

Bro coke is cheaper than an American painkiller

1 Like

Yeah ICE should definitely get Li’s. I understand that the Tornado literally is not capable of notching or defending compared to the F-4 but its still completely ludicrous.

If the Li model isn’t ready, then give it 9M’s or copy paste the 9M IRCCM onto a 9L and fix the model later.

3 Likes

The Flakpanzer 341 is in the game, however, it has since been removes, as goes for the Panther 2

The goddamn 9L is a teir 1 mod??? They expect us to grind a 12.7 jet with 9js only???

It gets two AIM9Ls stock atleast…

Not good enough

1 Like

What’d you expect? They wouldn’t make German suffer?

2 Likes

I hope this isn’t due to some WWII russo-deutsch animosity…

4 Likes

Another patch without any somewhat capable CAS option… Wellp, waiting for the next one…

3 Likes

I’m hoping the next patch we get Eurofighter, it has come next patch for sure (copium)

3 Likes

Didnt stop them from giving sweden 9Ms. Pretty sure Germany exported 9L/i to them…

4 Likes

Winter the earliest

1 Like
4 Likes

Yeah it should have Li or M i dont care which but one of them, that and it should be 12.3

One br bump over ej kai for irccm, one for ir =12.3 , i dont see that being an issue if you look at whats there.

1 Like