Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

anyone else feeling like we should have the bmp-2?
at 8.7 i could use a fast firing ifv

1 Like

Damn, now I need ti grind the chinese air tree

Wiesel 1 TOW with the Barracuda system, maybe as a modification?

The two following vehicles are obscure but maybe someone has more information. The Marder 1 with the Hellebarde 75mm, a recoilless rifle.
IMG_7324
And the Salvenautoma, a MLRS mounted on a IFV chassis (I think it’s a HS30) that shoots 160mm rockets from 6 barrels that are reloaded automatically 6 times so 36 rounds. Sounds like the Raketenautomat but way more powerful.

5 Likes

and these are confirmed real vehicles?

I tried to search the name and searching by image but I could t find anything on it. I did find these though. Maybe they are relate somehow?

IMG_4520
IMG_4519

i got another 2

Wiesel RMK30

Wiesel 1 Mells

the RMK30 its pretty interesting having a 30 mm recoiless autocannon that in tests reached more penetration than a normal 30 mm due to reaching higher muzzle energy than conventional 30 mm being able to fire in salvo’s or fully automatic at 300 RPM

3 Likes

Yes, they both are real to my knowledge. The Hellebarde is mentioned in IDR 1987/2 and IDR 3/1974. Also in this Chinese book:

The second one is said to be a direct image of the vehicle.

1 Like

Found this full shot of the thing

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!!
This is exactly what i needed my man!
Fr man. Bravo!

AND its the same vehicle!

Also has the image for the jagdpanzer thingy with the HOT missiles on a platform.
This is great!

As can be seen from the top right (our perspective) edge of the Roland control box, the camouflage matches and this establishes the fact of this vehicles existence.

Additionally I must now retract my initial claim. I assumed this system was based on the MAN 6x6 chassis, but now we can see that in fact this is the same MAN 8x8 chassis as we have in game. Thus it would make more sense to have this as a modification to the already existing FlaRakRad SPAA for the German TT

2 Likes

I wonder how it reloads

the originals are loaded normally. the top ones are manually loaded

Do we have any information if it has additional missiles that arent inside the autoloader, to be loaded into the outer launchers?

1 Like

The first load is already in so the total ammo count is 12 missiles (4 ready included).
The rest are reloaded via the autoloader tray.
The inner rails are autoloaded. For the outer rails, the autoloader brings the missile to the top position and two loaders can manually extract a missile and load it from the top of the vehicle.

Ah, alright

IMG_4526
God I hope this isn’t correct

1 Like

Whats wrong with it?

it is its just a tiger 2 in sweden its not even the H and its gonna be for the next battlepass

1 Like

Just a really boring battle pass.
2 of the vehicles are reskins and I don’t play naval often.