Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Yes to everytihing.

1 Like

Dutch AH-64E

2 Likes

Germany also Will recieve some of them for what i read since they don’t wanna do the Tiger Mk3 program

1 Like

well to be fair, Bell did offer to move an entire self contained production line of AH-1Z’s to Germany

2 Likes

+1

For now It Is Uncertain, there are some candidate. We Will see when they Will decide the winner

We need something better than the tornado for ground pounding

1 Like

Swiss f-18 might be nice or if argentina has any good CAS.

Swiss F/A-18 has no

Even though it’s a F/A-18 the swiss one has all A2G capabilities removed making it only pure air to air

5 Likes

Damn…
Onto the next then…

Their was a data mine of a radar that only found it block 52 F16s

Poland uses them

So who knows maybe or could be for something else

1 Like

Argentina has nothing currently suitable for CAS particularly high-tier CAS, potentially later when their F-16 order goes through they could receive some basic A2G loadouts.

What about F4F late receiving 6 x mavericks LIKE WE KNOW IT CAN.
Or maybe the F4F ICE receiving these.

3 Likes

F-4F ICE with such a loadout and the worst possible AMRAAM would be pretty balanced at 11.7-12.0 with just 9L’s for IR.

1 Like

The F-4F late is missing a lot of stuff that it had IRL…and Gaijin keeps denying any buff arguing that it would require a new BR…so what? Put the thing to 11.0/11.3 and give it all its Mavericks and the AIM-9L!

I really don’t understand Gaijin sometimes. They give the Gripen Skyflash which was never used on either the A or C (and likely couldn’t be used on the C) but have refused for years to give the F-4F extra Mavericks because Germany didn’t have the triple rail, so not only

2 Likes

Altho i do want the ICE to have the 9L-i which is basically a 9M but possibly better in some ways and worse in some other

Do you want to know why it has it

Cause a showing of the Griepn A had a mockup skyflash in front of it

Its Radar is based on blue vixen and blue vixen couldn’t guide SARHs

1 Like

I think in game it would be slightly worse due to having smoke

it really wouldnt require a new BR. There are aircraft with comparable A2G loadouts at the same BR if not at 11.0 but thats the F-16 and that thing has cracked flight performance so yeah the F4F can stay at 10.7