Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

The F-4F late is missing a lot of stuff that it had IRL…and Gaijin keeps denying any buff arguing that it would require a new BR…so what? Put the thing to 11.0/11.3 and give it all its Mavericks and the AIM-9L!

I really don’t understand Gaijin sometimes. They give the Gripen Skyflash which was never used on either the A or C (and likely couldn’t be used on the C) but have refused for years to give the F-4F extra Mavericks because Germany didn’t have the triple rail, so not only

2 Likes

Altho i do want the ICE to have the 9L-i which is basically a 9M but possibly better in some ways and worse in some other

Do you want to know why it has it

Cause a showing of the Griepn A had a mockup skyflash in front of it

Its Radar is based on blue vixen and blue vixen couldn’t guide SARHs

1 Like

I think in game it would be slightly worse due to having smoke

it really wouldnt require a new BR. There are aircraft with comparable A2G loadouts at the same BR if not at 11.0 but thats the F-16 and that thing has cracked flight performance so yeah the F4F can stay at 10.7

someone actually argued that it had the new smokeless motor too but i dont think he was correct

No i kept the same motor just a new seeker which should be very similar to the 9Ms

1 Like

yeah its kinda stupid. like why give the mig-29 9.12 the R-27-ER if thats the line of logic they follow

Equal to the AIM9M-5 and AIM9M-6 apparently in terms of its seeker

1 Like

yep, someone even told me about a stinger seeker? but i think in conflating a few different missiles.

or wait no that was the IRIS-T seeker on the LFK-NG

Wasnt the LFK-NG what turned into the IRIS-T?

I don’t think so

IRIS-T originates when Germany unified the saw the R73 was better the expected and left the ASRAAM programme to make something that was much better with the TVC of R73 or something like that

1 Like

That would force it up is the only issue particularly if it got ARH and IRCCM as opposed to something like a Mirage F1 with IRCCM but shitty SARH’s.

I think it would be better at 12.0 ish with AIM-120A/B and AIM-9L or maybe AIM-9P-5 and then the Swiss Hornet could be at 12.7 with a full A2A loadout.

Who knows maybe we don’t even get a stopgap and have to wait for a year.

Nah the LFK-NG was unrelated to the IRIS-T. LFK-NG was intended to be a stinger replacement.

Testing by WTD 91

oh it had a stinger seeker my bad lol

basically i wanted the F4F late to have the 9L and the 6 mavs at 10.7. but i can live without the 9L.
the F4F ICE can have the AMRAAMs plus 9L-i plus wtv else it was capable of at 12.0

F16I Sufa

Really hope they add the F104G rocket assisted take-off

2 Likes