Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

It’s quite early to await much good leaks, plus leaks have differented in content by a big marjin

Spoiler

IMG_3892
image-06

By these leaks theres really nothing new, maybe Luchs, but even without it would still strengthen Germany lineups nontheless.

First and last one are fake. The middle one can have some truth to it.

Those are definitely fake, way too many vics and they’re way too interesting to be added at once. Middle one is plausible but USA looks a lil too generous.

They are all 3 hella sus.

No word from oshida?

@Armen_Lozone
Please add the the 30mm APHE to weapons list as the Turm III has the same gun as the falcon (Hss 831L) but it does not get the APHE

1 Like

then it would go to 8.7 atleast the 30mm apds on the falcon slaps and the Turm 3 has that and better mobility

The first Boxer sWaTrgInf has been delivered to the BW.
IMG_7658

5 Likes

Last one is definitely fake lol. 2 good, interesting tank for Britain in the same update? Also the T-34 Leo vismod is Polish so it is a bit controversial to added into German tt no?
Also the first one is literally a list of passed for consideration lol.

Really source?

From ESuT: Erster Schwerer Waffenträger Infanterie an die Bundeswehr übergeben

2 Likes

Jesus that thing is tall, also i’ve noticed the armor seems a bit different from other boxers, idk if it’s just me, edit: yeah it’s just my schizo ass

4 Likes

voHd8DlH1Shjlna7_4bPlvVkUMETueSlbzFXsQ5ojBE
For a bit of size comparison here’s an Abrams and a Boxer , and we need a Wiesel and Boxer side by side to really have a giggle at the size difference

4 Likes

5 Likes

Mexican HWK-11 with a 90mm. The hull is German but could also easily go to France

IMG_4629

3 Likes

that was made between mexico germany so idk why it would go to france but ok

5 Likes

It would definitely go to Germany but the turret is French

the 1993 one had a french trurret there was also some weird ones wich are rather funny

1 Like

Gotta be one of my favorite hulls for a light vehicle

What about a BF-110 with the MG213C?

Edit: this is just some random BF-110G-4, no pictures exist of the Bf-110 with the MG213C
IMG_4631

2 Likes