Why is the Me-262 BR 7.0 to 8.0?

So the Me-262 was developed in 1939 and entered service in 1944. The Me-262 was created before the F-86 Saber variants and the Mikoyan MiG-15s. Which means that Me-262A-1/U4 should be BR 6.0, Me-262A-1a/Jabo - BR 6.3, and for the Me-262A-1a be BR 6.0, Me-262C-1a as BR 6.3, and for the final variant the Me-262C-2b BR 6.7 those are just my thoughts. What do you guys think?

Development or introduction date are meaningless for BR.

5 Likes

False, the introduction means a lot to the aircrafts BR. So what your saying if the F-15E Strike Eagle gets developed it should be at BR such as 12.0 or something is what your saying?

in what world could a single prop in the game compete with a c2b

I must be having some sort of browser issue because I cannot figure out where this user said this.

3 Likes

true, true. But Jets are bad at pulling up when it comes to dogfighting

c2b can literally just pitch up and no prop will be able to catch it

The Me-262 was built for speed a fast attack.

fair enough, good point

BR is based on performance, not introduction date. The F-15E would never be 8.0 because its performance is far too great for that BR.

Should a G.91 R/1 be the same BR as an F-4 phantom because their introduction dates are close together?

1 Like

c1a aswell, like that thing is already workable at 7.3, lowest it should go is 7.0

The base Me-262s should all be 6.7, with the rocket ones being 7.0/7.3. Either that, or give them airspawns to compete with the F-84Bs/Gs/. Those planes just outclass them at the same BR.

2 Likes

F-15 and T-2 entered service less than a year apart. Do you think this means they should be the same BR?