Why is the M1A2 SEP V2 considered the worst tank among the top three major countries?

It just happened to me 20 min ago 3 times in a row, it’s absurd how they’re super silent.

2 Likes

It is annoying, since it is very low as well, it hides very well in the grass.

1 Like

Never mind, confused I am, I have somehow managed to mess up UAE with stupid saudi arabia, I don’t know how, but it did happen.

It’s intended behaviour. You wouldn’t hear a t80 100m in front of you if it’s facing you headon

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

ariete is much worse. same br as the 2a7 with worse mobility, worse gun and worse armor

*Laughs in Merkava which loses engine and one shot most of time from engine spall anyway every .5 seconds *

‘Laugh from the other side’ ZTZ99A fixing the gun breech for half the game. ( this is literal, I had to fix my gun breech 7 times in a single game lasting 10 minutes)

1 Like

I agree, but the russian tanks are designed that way so that it suffers from less shots. The engine noise I have no idea of, since I have only seen footage with engine noise from inside the tank. The Chinese ZTZ99A is just a mix of NATO size and mobility with Russian gun and auto loader. (weak spot as well) It is very similar to the M1A2 in actual performance in game, but I do agree the russian tanks are way too quiet.