Why doe my keybind resets?

All of my keybinds got reset and now its screw over everything is there a fix to it?

After the update of my keybinds keep to shits it self and now i have to re do everything again.

It happened to Air, Ground and Helis keybinds.

Does anyone else have this issue? or is it just me? this is the 2nd time it has happened to me.

1 Like

I always recommend backing up your keybinds. It’s very easy, very small file. There is a save icon on the keybinds screen. Hover over the icons at the bottom left, it should be a floppy disc icon. Be careful, there is also an icon that will reset your keybinds, do not use that one.

Save the file to your computer. I also attach the file to an email and email it to myself as an extra backup so it is impossible to lose it.

I try and backup my keybinds about every month, and especially before any major update.

1 Like

It happened to me years and years ago. I just keep a saved backup of the keybinds just in case.

2 Likes

New issue???

Update -

Randomly engaging in matches when using CAS in GRB…

Flare / Chaff / Chaff release mode on off.???

Also you temporarily lose control of the plane when using the standard ASWD controls?#

anyone else noticed this?

This will happen to me if I am using the in game chat, and try to start using WASD before I press enter to send the message. Hitting enter again twice without pressing any other buttons should stop it. The game thinks you are holding one of the WASD keys. Try that next time it happens, especially if you were using chat. Even if you were NOT using the in game chat, still hit the Enter key twice asap (open the chat box, and close it). See if it stops the uncontrollable issue.