Why did the snail false ban me?

true, when the Xbox account would run under the name of the Mother/Father

You are ignoring the part where YOU JUST ADMITTED TO ACCOUNT SHARING WHICH IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE!!!

I’ve said this like 4 times.

4 Likes

4 Likes

real

Ok so let me sign out, log into a xbox account that didn’t exist to play my 1 game of warthunder a day when my brother hands me the controller. Ik im not getting unbanned cus the isl told me
just wanted to put my voice out the so snail can maybe realize people ARE getting false banned

Evidently not because you admitted to a bannable offense.

People do get false banned. You are not in that list tho.

1 Like

Eyyyyy a 4th ToS violation. Gaijin terms of service section 2.4.

2.4. The User shall not use Services if Gaijin has previously banned the User for violating the Terms and Conditions (including these Terms).

I am false banned. As the reason I am banned is not valid. If I received a ban for account sharing. Id laugh but wouldn’t be mad honestly. I just didn’t do anything (other that holding forward on a controller I was handed 9 years ago) and arrived to a perm ban for cheating.

3 Likes

It’s kind of maddening ngl. Usually I have to point out when people are violating the ToS but you’re just admitting it out here in the open.

the thing is, if you have done nothing wrong and don’t know how the detection system works, you can have no info (rather then speculting how the detection system works and therefore speculating on why it did a false detection) about why you are flagged by this unknown system.

The only offer there can be, is to show replays (which always are just a small part of all games, since noone saves the replay of every game), or to give local acces to the system, regarding changes of the folder structure, that constantly get overwritten by alone the regular updates.
So it is very hard to impossible to proof a false positive, without being familiar with how the detection works. And since this is understandably a secret, you are at a point, where esp the casual gamer can’t proof anything. Even if therer would be an appeal system.

2 Likes

yeah bro, cus im alr banned

No, I mean you have admitted extra ToS violations you were not banned for!!

Regardless, you have admitted to account sharing. That’s straight from the horse’s mouth and there’s no way you’ll get past that.

1 Like

I wish it could get changed for cheating to account sharing, specifically for the instance of being handed a controller well i was practically a fetus.

1 Like

yeah yeah, keep preaching to the choir and screaming into the void.

but that could be also account sharing or a workaround for underage playing. So not relevant I think

This is a fair point. I agree with you here.

1 Like

is account sharing considered ANYTIME YOU ARE NOT ON YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT? I always knew it was a tos thing but assumed it was more for like grinding. not like going over to a friends and playing a game on their pc

The ToS does not split hairs depending on what you are doing because that can be exploited.

This is not a complicated sentence!

2.4. The User shall not use Services if Gaijin has previously banned the User for violating the Terms and Conditions (including these Terms).

Redacted : [theoretically it is already breaking the TOS.]

But for such small and understandable things you probably have to argue that this part of the TOS isn’t valid for this case, bc for such a small and impactless thing you have a one-sided agreement, where you don’t have the power to negotiate, therefore you can argue in court that it isn’t applicalbe for such small things.
Esp since it is intended against account selling and stuff.

2 Likes