Why can pc players see through the ground and console cant

Time and time again enemy pc players in tank can see me through the top of a hill or ridge and i can only just make out the top of there turret with binoculars

They may very well be shooting you OVER the hill via the ballistic arc of their rounds

2 Likes

Not when your so close there would be no arc

Is it a snow map?
I’ve found you can fire through like the terrain deformation height on snow sometimes

No just abandoned factory by point A was last time it just happend, ive seen on YouTube pc have a setting to only show the hit box of the terrian, i domt knowmif they still have it but xbox dont. Every time in a dul with a tank this happens, i can snipe at long range but so many tanks are able to take me out when i cant see there barrel in binocular view

The hitbox of the terrain?
Are you talking about turning grass off in your sights?

No other graphics setting, I knows about grass in sights setting

Top of the hill is just visual, you will see it vanish if you go ULQ. Taking that into consideration when you go into battle there is a small margin that you can shoot “through” the dirt.

Console players should hardly be complaining about unfairness between platforms. Unless what you have experienced are cheaters you should reconsider your position, you do get borderline aim lock on air vehicles, why dont you tell us if you do aswell for ground targets?

There is no setting other than that to show the actual hitbox of the hill, my dude
Do all the names of the players doing it share a similar chickenscratch affectation?

We dont have anything you dont have. But you do have what we dont

well if i am wrong i am sorry, for accusing you, but i was certain until this point console players got aim assist. If you dont mind, how do you play war thunder with a controller?

They can lock onto stuff in ground forces
That’s about it as far as I’ve been told by console buddies

In ARB you see everything with in range has a name tag, we are able to high light that and turn and view towards just like pc can, it does not aim for us, in GRB nothing a has a name tag

I heard it was just air vehicles that could be locked unto in ground-RB by ground targets, but is it ground targets themselves too?

In ground is nothing

Using a controler is like playing with muli button mouse and no keyboard

I heard it was just air vehicles that could be locked unto in ground-RB by ground targets, but is it ground targets themselves too?

What about this?

Your off topic and a distraction

Did not mean nothing by it, just a little odd you wont answer that

1 Like