Why are the Arietes above 10.3?

They have no armor at all for any of them to even be above 11.0 , the object 292 has a stronger round than them and it sits at 10.0, none of them should be above 11.0 put them down lower in B.R

5 Likes

welp it also has better armor …xD

2 Likes

You don’t understand, Ariete is OP, especially the one with additional 5 tons of heavy air.

8 Likes

yeah they air is really strong

1 Like

You have no idea how many times the Italian community has pointed out to Gaijin the absurdity of keeping Ariete at high BR, but the only thing we’ve received from the developers is absolute silence or ignoring the problem.

2 Likes

they are it*lian

1 Like
  1. add italy
  2. drive off the casual playerbase away by straight up denying manufacturers documentation about ariete armor protection
  3. only fans and better players remain, driving the winrate up
  4. look at statistics, see winrate above average

“Arietes are fine and in no need of buff!”

Tis same issue with leclercs.

4 Likes

The 10.3 Ariete is fine where it is honestly, the Object 292 should really go to 10.3 or 10.7 even, but the poor reverse gear and reload, as well as the armour, is what’s making it stay relatively low.
The 11.3 Ariete has better mobility than the Object 292, as well as having a better reload, but it isn’t that well armoured (although the armour of the Object 292 isn’t good either at top tier). However, this Ariete should honestly go to 11.0, while the 11.7 ariete should go to 11.3. The 11.3 MBTs we have now should go to 11.7, and the 11.7 MBTs should go to 12.0, other than maybe the Leclerc, BVM, Challenger 2s, and T-72B3

currently forcing myself to fkin suffer through the HEATFS grind of the Ariete PSO at 11.3 facing BVM’s, T-90’s and Leopard 2A7V’s…etc
Whoever thinks that the Arietes are fine where they are is hella delusional and has not played them.

BTW why the hell do I have to grind with heat fs at 11.3 ??? i thought this was supposed to change and top tier mbt’s received starter apfsds…
What a hopeless joke. At this point, the only useful backup tank I will have for the 2A7HU is the 2A4…that at least bounced a few shots …

2 Likes

Dunno why you would give up 2nd gen thermals, LWS, and DM53 for DM23 and 1st gen but you do you I guess

Why would i give up every center-mass shot being an ammo detonation?

• penetration --wowzers I can get a good apfsds as a tier 4 modification wowzers
  • speed - horrible
  • armor -what is that?
  • survivability - all ammo in hull

pain and suffering

1 Like

even the tier 1 is much better than the one on the leopard.

the pso has around the same mobility as the leopard 2a4, the one that’s slower is the regular ariete.

neither really have much to begin with

Saying that the ariete pso is worse than the leopard 2a4 is just false.

1 Like

lets ignore the fact that all the ammo is in the way of all center mass shots

well you can hide it… on the leopard 2a4 you can still get ammoracked by shooting at the turret, anyways that by itself doesn’t make the leo a better tank…

“well you can hide it” On a map that has positions that allow such gameplay …which also limits ur play style.
Meanwhile you verse Leopard 2A7Vs, T-90Ms…etc

again, nothing that you mention make the lopard 2a4 better than the ariete pso, thats just bs form you, the ariete is BETTER than the leopard 2a4 no matter how you look at it, there is no point to even compared them on the ariete you get a massive penetration advantage, lws and better thermals, while the leopard gets slightly better survivability, that doesnt offset the pros of the pso.

the PSO has more weight and less hp/ton than the 2A4

dont install the armor package… and you will get the same.

the blowout panel+ turret bustle makes the 2A4 superior alone

its on by default, i dont even have the Tipo 2 researched, and its already heavier…it just gets worse
bro do u even know what u are talking about ?