Why are Fast Wheeled vehicle physics so inconsistent?

I recently started playing the U-SH 204 GK and U-SH 405 again, and it all came crashing back—literally. Trying to go fast in a wheeled vehicle in War Thunder is like defusing a bomb with a rusty screwdriver. Every random piece of ground debris either grinds you to a halt or sends you flying, only to lose ALL your speed again. What’s the point of playing a wheeled vehicle for “mobility” if you’re just playing Russian roulette with every damn bump on the map?

For Christ’s sake, has anyone ever heard of suspension? You know, the thing that’s supposed to absorb and smooth out bumps, making the ride more comfortable and, I don’t know, keeping the vehicle from suddenly spiraling into a death roll?

Do wheeled vehicles even have suspension modeled, or is it just a permanently placed hitbox? Is this a bug?

I need answers as to why I keep getting launched into the stratosphere just by driving on what’s supposed to be a “flat” map. Hitting a random slight bump makes my vehicle go “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—”

Same thing with every other wheeled vehicle I’ve played.

Or actually what is going on with war thunders physics in general?

I know what you mean. Wheeled stuff in WT is just odd tbh. Take the Fox for example. if you hit something at 60mph you nearly always almost flip.

and if its not the flipping and feeling like the tank has nothing in the way of suspention then its the wheeled tanks that should be faster off road than they are in game.