Who I should grind us or germany?

some of my frieds says “grind us” some of them says “grind germany” and I cannt decide who I should grind

Oh, it depends.

Which game modes do you play?

For the following I would recommend:

Air Battles - USA

Ground Battles - Germany

Naval Battles - Germany

1 Like

The USA has a great air tree, very beginner. However, you can still say the same about Germany. I do not play Germany, but I have heard from friends that it has a steep learning curve, but once you understand how the game works, and how to play it well, Germany is a great option. 190’s are good, overall could recommend it from what I have heard.

Just mind that your friends aren’t dragging you into higher BR battles than you should face.

It’s one of the most common things I seen with people trying to play with thier friends and the friends are just all ‘You’ll be fine’ ignoring that the new players can’t actually do anything where they’re being dragged into.

1 Like

Unless you’re raring for high tier, I’d say both. Playing multiple nations will give a much broader experience that will help you become a much better player with much better understanding of your vehicle and the vehicles you face. Highly, highly recommend.

1 Like