Where are the A29 Super Tucano, the OA1K Skyraider II, and the AT6 Wolverine?

It’s been almost a decade since I’ve been waiting for the Super Tucano and its copies. We all know the Super Tucano is many times superior to them and the Pucara, but it’s about time. They would make a huge difference in the CASH (Combat Air Force) with their bombs and cutting-edge technology. My favorite plane, I want it!

Im still of the opinion that these kinds of highly advanced COIN aircraft could even work in GRB like helicopters or even come to the Heli tree, cause otherwise there is limited way to balance their slow, limited airframe with the highly advanced munitions they have access to in air battles

I think they should be 8.0 or 8.3 with access to their full current weapons load, or 4.7 with dumb bombs and unguided rockets; in short, two aircraft, like Gaijin did with the Hawker.

It should be added in the US, with the Afghanistan version being premium, also in Japan via Indonesia, Great Britain via some African country (lol), Italy with the Portuguese or Brazilian version, and Israel with the Chilean/Colombian version.

well i think it might take some extra time for them to add some of those, those are the type of planes that have lots of very advanced armament but they arent very good in an more moden combat, the A29 for example can use some pretty good missiles and depending on the operator good air-ground armament aswell so if you put it on a higher br it will be on a similar situation as the AMX for example, an very cool plane on a shitty br where it cant do anything yk

I’m guessing Tucano and Super Tucano is being held for when Brazil gets a official sub or full tree. As for the other COIN planes, they probably gonna be trickled in as premiums.

I do hope someone day the Heli branch gets reworked to include COIN and UCAV aircraft…

Not really COIN but still hoping for the Moravan Z-137 Agro with R-73s

Nice, For an American or Russian it’s something normal, but it’s cool that a plane from my country was the pioneer in propeller-driven aircraft with good armaments. I think that’s so cool. I’ve seen it up close several times and its sound is More beautiful than the P-51D’s, plus its weapons against illegal miners, terrorists, and drug traffickers are very effective, more effective in Afghanistan than the A-10, Because they could achieve greater range and more time to support the Allies, employing the same missiles and bombs, and besides, a .50 caliber machine gun kills a person in the same way as a 30mm, either way they die.

1 Like