When will Israel get Top Tier SPAA?

Israel has ZERO counter to helicoptors or planes at any kind of range, really not sure how you can have a nation at a br that has no way to counter planes or helis at range. This should absolutely be the next spaa added even if it’s a copy-paste.

2 Likes

what to add?

The HVSD/ADAMS. It’s an SPAAM with the Barak-1 lofting missile. It would easily be one of the best SPAAs in the game. After that there’s always the SPYDER-AIO, but that thing is bonkers that it shouldn’t even be considered.

5 Likes

When all Magach tanks have been added to the game, Gaijin may consider the new Israeli SPAA

can’t be much worse then pantsir…

I feel like it’ll be a close second simply because of how fast the Pantsir’s missiles are (and also the fact that the pantsir has almost double the range)

Stop dreaming, I once thought the Tor M1 would be good, but it is just useless since pantsir has better missiles, guns and are more mobile. The Tor in real life is good since it can utilise the AESA radar to track, lock and fire at multiple targets at once. It can not in game. Gaijing will almost certainly give Israel a toy, which would have 12km range, bad radar and it would glitch every so often.

It can, I’ve seen it be used in battle against AGM-65 mavericks

It can only fire one at a time. not two or three at a time, the missile will only follow the crosshair.

That’s incorrect, you can switch locked targets and the missile will automatically guide

Example with the pantsir that uses the same system:

Hold up, I can’t do that with TOR, it will only follow my crosshair, not the stupid lock. Which keys did you press to switch targets? I am keen to know what causes this difference, is it just another russian bias thing?

It’s the 2nd option in the Y menu on the radar, I forgot what its called but it should be “Switch radar target” or something similar. Only works after you actually lock someone with your radar

Yes I have tried, it does sort of goes automatic, but the accuracy is near 0, I tried against F5s in custom battles, but it barely hit anyone. Then I tried with the propellers and it kind of worked, still the rate of accuracy is standing at less than 75% against 300km/h targets. I tried similar stuff with the Pantsir and it turns out its accuracy is much better, I don’t know why, perhaps the higher velocity and bigger explosive capacity, or simply because the radar on a Pantsir glitches less.

Probably all of these