When Rafale?

Sure add the early rafale with nothing but guns because gaijin can choose so, no basic missiles either. They get to make the choice, right? We can put it at 11.0.

Weird of you to call Rafale C, and M early Rafales…

They will be considered early when they have no access to any missiles (because gaijin can choose so). Call them late variants when in 2.7 years they have some, lol.

Magic 2 and MICA EM are missiles…
I think you should research vehicles before talking about them.

Maybe you should research what i said because i said no missiles needed at all (because gaijin can decide so). I’m sure the rafale would do well with guns only at 12.0.

They aint adding it guns only

1 Like

It got access to missiles before they put a gun in the Rafale

They can if they want to.

They won’t though keep dreaming

You can’t tell what gaijin does or does not do because you don’t have any control over their actions. Further 0-worth messages ill just report for not being relevant to the conversation. When you say something while having no control of it that means what you say is meaningless.

They ain’t gonna add France’s top jet guns only mate

They just won’t it will be added when the game is ready for it

1 Like

This is so absurd it has to be a joke. Maybe if you had said “with magic 2s only” or something then it would have been at least an amusing joke.

1 Like

I’m just using wislas logic with different details. Absurd? Sure.

Kinda pissed that the Rafale (first flight 1986 demo and 1991 prototype) isn’t there with Dance of Dragons update because China has a “eurofighter” (first flight 1998) and there is already the gripen in game who is also very modern

The Rafale’s flight performance will probably be better than the J-10 and Gripen. The MICA’s should receive a buff too in the range department and then it has a very capable PESA radar. It is undeniably a step up from the Gripen and J-10 variants in-game IMO but IMO not that fair away. I think the December update is when it will come.

It depends on the version implemented, if its the earlier Rafales they would be on par or be better on certain aspects and loose to others. I hope they implement multiple versions on different BRs for the Rafale and Eurofighter.

I agree, would have loved to see the earlier Rafale being implemented soon

The M. LF.1 is the most likely contender since it has the same air to air loadouts as the 2005F without the air to ground weapons.

The C01 Noir might be a premium/squadron like the jf-17 since it only used 530D, as30L, bgl 1000/400 and magic 2 until c02 upgrade.

Who wouldn’t want a Black Rafale squadron vehicle! … The magic 2’s are painted black too!

3 Likes

that would make for a cracked squadron vehicle that would fit nicely with the mirage 4K in terms of BR IMO, it would make for a great addition, someone needs to suggest it to the devs !