Some sort of tank.
It might be a naval vehicle, but logically speaking, it would be a land vehicle.
I know what it will be, but I cannot divulge it.
All I can say is that it is not what most people expect.
Come on, not even a hint?
You are Mystic Meg and I claim my £5.
'It will begin with A
…letter of the alphabet.’
It will be released…
this year.’
it will be a tank
I wonder if all this suspense is leading up to a unique tank?
Premium dutch M4A1 Sherman
Nah, dont be silly.
C&P Soviet tank most likely
You have a good point lol, but that it’s a cool version of the modern with two 30mm cannons would be very insane
Im hoping something swiss to finally introduce the swiss ground sub tree
I find it very difficult to be honest with you
or one of the OP Luxembourg ground vehicles :P
It’s not difficult at all.
I wonder if the suprise is surprising
Alright here is what I understand we will be getting this year:
Gaijin uncovered some secret documents describing how the NZ Engineer Corps procured an unfinished Maus turret at the end of the war, took it back to New Zealand and installed it on the Bob Semple tank chassis.
uouuuuuuuu, That changes everything, holy shit.
I really want a Brazilian vehicle; I’d gladly accept an event vehicle.
Não Não , pls no
Why not, man?