What will the new event vehicle be?

You have a good point lol, but that it’s a cool version of the modern with two 30mm cannons would be very insane

Im hoping something swiss to finally introduce the swiss ground sub tree

1 Like

I find it very difficult to be honest with you

or one of the OP Luxembourg ground vehicles :P

It’s not difficult at all.

1 Like

I wonder if the suprise is surprising

1 Like

Alright here is what I understand we will be getting this year:

Gaijin uncovered some secret documents describing how the NZ Engineer Corps procured an unfinished Maus turret at the end of the war, took it back to New Zealand and installed it on the Bob Semple tank chassis.

uouuuuuuuu, That changes everything, holy shit.

I really want a Brazilian vehicle; I’d gladly accept an event vehicle.

Não Não , pls no

Why not, man?

Because nobody wants it except the Brazilians

Yes, I’m Brazilian too, lol, we’re nobody, we have a good community though.

But I’m not Brazilian and I don’t want any vehicle events in Brazil or in my own country, I think we’re far too insignificant to have a vehicle event.

Wow

Wait a minute. That is so completely wrong and misleading.

NZ Corps took the E-100 turret, not the Maus.

Look - the buggers had swiped it before this photo was taken.

image

*Sourced from the same Reference Work used for the KH-38MT…

1 Like

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk The guys are all just full-on meme mode.

Well, I was semi right 🤣

1 Like