What Vehicles are Sweden in most need of ”the wishlist”

Strv 72 with 3 RB52 missiles

7 Likes

Oh yes, This would be fun use at 6.3 - 6.7 hopefully not 7.0 …
But this would make so many playstyles valid!

Tbh, APDS isn’t really an upgrade for these 40mm bofors. The APHE is however the main selling point of these.

Hopefully they give it the VEAK treatment, but no proxy fuze. Because proxy means instant 8.0.

Id like to see the Cv90105 TML back, historically accurate of course. Put it in the tech tree and we have it good.

bild

7 Likes

Yea it doesent actually have it neither does the VEAK 40 or Lvkv 42… just read this. I know its not fun but its how it is, And the original Velocity for the Lvakan 48 is 1005 m/s~: Community Bug Reporting System

1 Like

Yea, the model already exists so suuper easy to add

Speaking of the Lvkv 42 this thing!

Translation: One of the two Lvkv m/42 chassis was used to test the VEAK:s Radar

5 Likes

Also, while they are at it, reclassify the XC-8 and TML CV90105 as medium tanks as originally advertised. Not that it matters, but it would be more accurate.

1 Like

Pansarvärnrobotbandvagn 452 (Pvrbbv 452) RB56 BILL missiles

7 Likes

Yes a classic, Love that thing.

Im just wondering are there any intresting Norwegian, Finnish. Vehicles that can be added. Since they are apart of swedens TT

there was the Chaffe with upgraded sights, gun and so on, HEATFS with LRF i think

2 Likes

Potential 10.3 or 10.7 Strf9040s

8 Likes

Rememberd this post, made by a norwegian so assume he has an easier time with it

2 Likes

Ridiculous as it may seem, i would want the “Standard Tractor” with a 37mm bofors, bad but fun.

6 Likes

Same with if your tracks get shot off on the BT-5-7M

1 Like

Is this a “late” variant of the C, or is it something like a “D” modification.

1 Like

And with barracuda camo

2 Likes

That sounds fun

Yes, I saw that, have you seen my post over those camo “nets” and MCS’s?

1 Like