What tank is better and which should i save money for

currently I am saving for premium vechicle and I like leopard 2 (pzbatl 123) or t80 u e1 but I dont know who of them are better leopard or t 80?

It’s a common mistake new players do. Do not buy any high BR vehicles, it’s a waste of money since top-tier is basically everything worst in this game combined.

4 Likes

Don’t do it, please for the love of god just get a decent mid tier premium if you really want it and then grind the rest of the tree. you will not survive in toptier without the experience from mid tier games

Don’t. It will just ruin your enjoyment of the game.

Just join a squadron and you can grind out the T80U, T80UK or the Leopard 2 PL for free.

1 Like

My adviceis get yourself either TAM2 IP or T-55AM1. Lower tiers are much friendlier for newbies. Once you’ve racked up some games, then you can start thinking about fancy upgrades for your tech tree tanks. You definitely don’t need to splash out on premium package tanks.

1 Like

Looking at your service history you would be better off with getting the Leopard 2. The reason i say this is you already have a tank crews that have experience in the German TT and nothing in Russian TT right now.

Also the leo 2 pzbatl 123 will be on sale in the next month and a half ( roughly ) so you will be able to pick this up half off and the T80 will not. So you can get the leo at 50% off and if you want to spend the full $65 you can buy the Vilkas off the market thats going for around 34.99 but you can always put in a buy order in for less, since people offload market items during sales as well. So for the same price as one full price you can get two vehicles for a 10.3 lineup during the anniversary sale.

hope this helps with your decision

1 Like

Those aren’t useful for grinding though, not until you’ve already unlocked rank 6…