What should I do if my twitch account is blocked?

The moderation of the twitch decided to mock me and banned my account created yesterday for: “Username or display name inciting hatred.” I watched the stream to the end and took all the awards except the last one, I forgot to pick it up and went to bed. As a result, I come in the morning and see that I have been blocked! What should I do? Can you somehow give out an avatar? Can I reconnect my Gaijin account to another twitch account?

What was the Twitch name out if interest? It may help someone else who knows Twitch well.

My nickname was 14_KOPPER_88

Well that’s a dumb nickname…

Nick KOPPER was busy

SmartSelect_20240721_143309_Chrome
Squadron name not smarter, lol

Then get a better one… This one is just edgelord silliness…

1 Like

I’m a member there for fun.

Name of squadron still describes you.

I and and my friends joined the Pro-Russian Z clan and the Pro-Ukrainian AZOV clan for fun and play together

make excuses better

3 Likes

Okay, I’m a Russian orc who drinks vodka, plays the balaika and rides a bear and shoots Ukrainians, is that better?

2 Likes

WTF, why is it that when I try to link to a new account, it writes to me that it is successfully linked to account 14_KOPPER_88, the old account. What should I do?

Should’ve just renamed your account…

How? It is blocked

You’re screwed man, using those numbers is clear you’re just a troll, and you KNOW what those numbers mean, and you also know how bad those squadrons you join are, and how they conflict the EULA.

If my squadron was that bad, it would be blocked

Maybe people didn’t know about it, but they sure do now…

You should’ve kept your head down, much the same on twitch with this dumb nickname which you obviously knew was bad.

I have not been banned in any service for such nicknames, it’s not my fault that the pinched fuckers are sitting in the twitch administration

If it was only just the administrators of the gaijin section, you wouldn’t have this…