What’s your fleet look like? What are some of your favorite ships?

I thought it would be fun to compare our fleets. I’m one ship away from finishing the bluewater trees. I still need to finish the Roma (which I’m not exactly looking forward to grinding 300,000 RP to finish).

My current total is 256 bluewater ships. Of those 219 are tech tree ships, 16 premiums, 14 event, and one squadron vehicle.

What’s your fleet look like? What are some of your favorite (non-Soyuz) ships?

Soyuz

Boooooo!

1 Like

Don’t discriminate

Ok, how about the rest of your favorite ships?

You can discriminate

1 Like

HMS York / HMS Dido 5.3 combo has been quite good fun recently.

Ive also dusted off Barham and Renown for 7.0/7.3 a lot more recently too as they avoid the toxic top tier.

I really want to enjoy HMS Tiger, but 6.0 is just DOA for it these days unfortunately.

London/Fiji/Liverpool 5.7 lineup is looking promising, need to finish spading Fiji at some point .

But I will admit, I do miss Hood, Renown and Warspite, but playing them is just too much of a roll of the dice.

1 Like

I loved the Tiger when it could fire all its guns at once. When they removed that feature, it became unplayable. It’s a shame for such a fun and rare ship.

Yeah…

Though even with that, I was hardpressed to justify it being higher than 5.7, now… should be 5.3

cant even manually control the 3"

1 Like

I’m more into Coastal, my favorite boat so far is Alano. Sparviero, MAS 441, Folaga, Baleno, BMO, Pr.183 BM-21 are also pretty good.
From Bluewater ships, probably late Condottieri Raimondo and Abruzzi.
PS I have all the Italian vessels apart from a few premiums, plus Italia and Cassiopea are waiting for sales, apart from that I have vessels up to rank III in the Soviet and Japanese TTs (both Coastal and Bluewater).

1 Like

I have been rather enjoying HMS Renown since I got her in a gamba box, although I don’t have a line up for her and her ammo count is a little lacking for EC.
Japans 7.7 and 8.0 line ups where fun, but are now unplayable due to the Shitsky Soybeans/ Iowa.
Yamato has got to hands down be my least favorite ship, it’s such absolute garbage it’s not even funny.

1 Like

I am on 380 ships (including coastal), and 295 of them are spaded.

1 Like

Yamato and Musashi are MUCH better in EC. The regular maps are far too small, and she becomes a floating magazine explosion waiting to happen.

Nice. I’ve got to go back to working on coastal next. I worked on a lot of them back when it was all a single tree, which was MUCH easier to level.

She also really needs her HE-VT. Would help a lot with the aircraft

2 Likes

Coastal has been the worst techtree in the game for a very long time now. The boats are absurdly expensive (purchase, repair + modules), require an outrageous amount of RP, and get wiped out by a single salvo from a reserve destroyer.I really can’t recommend it to anyone.

1 Like

Well i read the title wrong…

1 Like

No dick pics :)