What is wrong with Aspide?

Why does the Aspide go for a different target rather than the one locked by radar?Gaijin Entertainment - Single Sign On

Your radar is leaky and the radar and missile aren’t communicating, it’s sorta like shining a flashlight on a plane and then shooting a missile that looks for reflective stuff. The missile can go for any other plane that’s also lit up not just the one you’re locking.

But it seems weird cause the F104 isn’t. It was outside of the stupid luminating circle.

Like I said your radar is leaky. The circle it shows is wrong, the missile can basically go for anything infront of you.

Looks weird anyway. Most of the times I would love to have gotten away with losing the lock and still killing them anyway. Also since when is 5 kills in ARB only 5k RP.

Yeah radar missiles are goofy in this game. Even pl12’s sometimes randomly turn to go after nothing like that. And 5k for 5 kills is just sad.

Bro good thing is that I got 2 kills, 4 kills 3 kills after that. Although still making less than 20k RP. I want to get 150k done for F16 tomorrow.