I have very minimal experience with video recording in general but I was wondering what was the most common method that others use to take the match Replays, turn them into video and post them elsewhere ?
OBS screen recorder is free and its basically the gold standard.
3 Likes
roger 07 thank you kindly
If you want to do basic recording of what is happening on the screen, give the inbuilt windows recording a try (assuming you’re on Windows of course). It’s within the “game bar” app (Windows key and G starts it too). Then there will be a Capture section with buttons and shortcut keys to start / stop recording.
1 Like
yeah I did just try the built in screen recorder for my os a moment ago to show a strange new glitch - the Do 217 M-1 side mounted defensive turrets started jiggling when I logged in