Hi everyone, what’s going on with PvE? Since the B-29 update, it’s impossible to take it down with six F-16 missiles; in two weeks, PvE was won only four times. Today, we lost a match in just two minutes because the game spawned ground targets and three—I repeat, three—waves of aircraft simultaneously. I’ll post a screenshot where you can see it on the radar. How are you guys handling PvE right now?
That (multiple waves spawning simultaneously) is a older occasional bug. Guns, particularly with AP belts, are more effective against the bugged, I mean buffed bombers. So its kind of like how lower tier brackets playstyle is. Missiles take out a few but you still have to go in with guns.
One side effect is that its much easier/competitive for lower tier early jets now since the bombers survive long enough to be reached. I’m often at the top of the score board because of the multiplier for being in a F-84 or something instead of struggling to even be in the money (minimum activity to receive reward).
This.
Gaijin has no clue what they are doing. They cannot fathom that fundamentally changing something in one place can totally break another. It’s always the same: one “fix” resulting in two broken other things.
I try to play Assault daily for some upgrades and the booster. Last two weeks have been a total disaster and a total waste of my time. I don’t understand how they can buff bombers so much, but then not adjust everything to compensate, including rewards per kill. How is it ok that I’m expanding all my ammo while being shot to pieces only to wait for a reload and watch the stupid AI bomb my base? It looks like just one bomber is enough to end the game. This is so unbelievably stupid and pointless.
This is important to add: This change is a blatant income nerf. Just look how crappy the “rewards” are if you lose. Few hundred RP and a crappy 50% booster for being in top 2. That’s the lowest value booster you can get. Every day now it’s the same garbage. We just went through a number of weeks when the arty was “stealth” and it would destroy the base before you could find it. That was another wave of income nerf, now this total crap. Now you die more often per wave or you have to j-out to faster get some rockets before bombers get to the base. Not to mention every time I have to j-out to change the loadout to bombs for the arty and then j-out again for rockets.
Right now I’m one step away from playing this fiasco. Ground Assault often gets borked as well where there is a swarm of AIs rushing at the same time while CAS goes berserk on top of your head.
Everything in this game sucks. It was bad enough last year when for a HALF A YEAR Naval aim was broken and you couldn’t shoot over even a small patch of land. It still sucks today and now it’s just pure RNG garbage (yet another income nerf).
Edit: Don’t even get me started on the stupid bombers exploding like nukes when you shoot at them totally damaging your plane, so you have to j-out as well.
Ok so I was right, the AGM-65 are excellent for this mode but KH-38 takes the prize, we managed to win thanks to this 2 MVPs.

Every other day I get Berlin map and these hordes of bloody Tu-4s. Of course we lost. We lose every day now. Nothing is constant in this game except the overwhelming SUCK.
Everything sucks everywhere, but gaijin never apologizes for their screwups. Pathetic little “game.”

