Welcome to B34NS! Actively recruiting players!

Hello there!

B34NS is a multinational community, we have members from all over the globe.

We started in March 2021 however our member-base consists of players who have been active since release, myself included.

We have a solid playerbase of regular, experienced players AND newer players alike who primarily play RB and SIM - Both Air + Ground.

We are now looking to recruit regular and experienced players to bolster our forces in both random matches (in which we regularly squad up) and Squadron Battles.

All we ask is that you join our Discord at the bottom of this post, read and accept our rules and be over 18.

If you want to make friends and have fun playing a variety of vehicles and BR’s with a diverse range of players, come check us out.

Come say hi and get involved- join our Discord !! - - - - BEANS (B34NS)

2 Likes

Come and join the ranks! We play all nations air and ground and always squad up, let the good times roll… or fly!

1 Like

Sounds like fun :)

1 Like

If you like to fly or tank and want to have fun whilst playing with others, come and visit us and see if this is the place for you.
We are looking for people who want to get involved with our community and be a presence in our voice channels and willing to squad with others.

Thanks for reading, good luck in your battles!

1 Like

B34NS is actively recruiting individuals to join our growing community of pilots, tankers and captains (oh my)! If you’re looking for a smaller but very active group, then this is the place to be. If you’re interested, come on down to our discord and apply!

Bump

B34NS is actively recruiting individuals to join our growing community of pilots, tankers and captains (oh my)! If you’re looking for a smaller but very active group, then this is the place to be. If you’re interested, come on down to our discord and apply!
B34NS Discord

Bump.
If you prefer to play with squadmates and utilise communications and teamwork across a variety of nations, BR’s, gamemodes and vehicle types whilst making friends from around the world and having a good time, come check us out at B34NS !
(BEANS (B34NS))
16+ - Mic + Discord participation req.

I sat for 30 minutes in your recruitment channel without anyone ever contacting me, then without any explaination or warning i got banned from your discord. Truly a welcoming community. Would not recommend.

2 Likes

Could you please state your ingame alias and also your Discord username so we can talk to each other?

As for post above by лето_и_арбалеты, the users Discord profile was linked to their social media page that had a username Death2Ukrain’t. We try to avoid that kind of thing.

Still, would have appreciated some explaination at the time. Take care dude.

Hello
I just started War Thunder, and am looking to join some simulator battles. It would be cool to join the squadron. I operate a FRS1. New to the game but fairly familiar with aviation

(EU)

Hello! We’re continuing to recruit any and all players to our ever-growing community of war gamers! If interested, shoot me a message on here or head to our discord and talk to one of our officers to learn more! Hope to see you in game!

B34NS Discord

1 Like

Welcome to B34NS! Since 2021, we have strived to bring together some of the finest players this game has to offer for the simple purpose to be the best players we can possibly be. We welcome all who wish to join us. we only require you to be 16+ and have discord with the ability to speak in voice chat. If interested, feel free to apply on our discord and one of our members will help guide you through the process! Feel free to msg me with any questions! B34NS Discord

1 Like

We’re still looking for players to join our growing ranks in the skies, on the ground, and in the seas! If interested, please join our discord and apply today!

B34NS Discord

Discord

We’re still looking for players to join our growing ranks in the skies, on the ground, and in the seas! If interested, please join our discord and apply today!

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome to B34NS! Since 2021, we have strived to bring together some of the finest players this game has to offer for the simple purpose to be the best players we can possibly be. We welcome all who wish to join us. we only require you to be 18+ and have discord with the ability to speak in voice chat. If interested, feel free to apply on our discord and one of our members will help guide you through the process! Feel free to msg me with any questions!

BEANS

image 4