We need to change the requirements for modern MBT armor bug reports

It was configured this way intentionally though, if the change was unintentional it would be a bug, but since its in change notes its intentional. So changing it is a suggestion.

Honestly its much easier to think of it as “incident” and “service request”, in IT an incident is something happening we never intended to happen (server crash, applications failing to run, loss of network connectivity, etc etc etc), where “Service Requests” are stuff like “I need this new application made available” or “there is a new config for application that needs to be distributed”.

For modifying the behaviour of Stinger (and others) we’ve got what is essentially an intentional configuration, ie the devs specifically made them the way they are, and you’re asking for that to be changed. That’s a service request (suggestion), the missile works, its working as the devs intended but you want it to work differently.

This was an interesting one, it could have been submitted as a suggestion on the CBR, I would’ve forwarded that. I don’t understand why the tuber in question was sent around the houses or how they ended up messaging War-Tinder and not a Tech Mod, but I see all kinds of people being encouraged to contact me for stuff I cannot help with so who knows haha.

2 Likes

Speaking of PURE bugs, bugs; could you take a look at this one?

It’s tremendously annoying and it’s 100% unintended and a bug: but even though it’s been 20 days, no one has even seen it yet, hence why I am resorting to you, hahah.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/duYXheyHvuJr

Cheers, forwarded.

1 Like

Great, thank you, cheers!

Thanks! I don’t know why some players shout their report about X vehicle could have Y armament be sumbited as a suggestion or be noticed not a bug, cause J-8F couldn’t use PL-8B won’t crash the game…
So, if X vehicle’s in-game armament don’t have it’s real-world performance or it’s model/animation have mistakes, it’s a bug, while if it don’t have a armament could use but not shown in game, it should be a suggestion?

Performance of a weapon would still be a suggestion. And weapon loadouts are always a suggestion. As they’re also used as a balancing criteria.

3 Likes