No, it’s the same for all F-84Gs, originally you couldn’t get rid of those tanks in-game at all and at some point they got the option to replace the tanks with HVAR racks.
That’s what he was referring to.
No, it’s the same for all F-84Gs, originally you couldn’t get rid of those tanks in-game at all and at some point they got the option to replace the tanks with HVAR racks.
That’s what he was referring to.
Sure, like every fighter has unguided rockets and AGM-65s
Man, I had actual hope for the Nuclear Escalation mode, but it’s incredibly discouraging how little reward you get and how little your impact is when doing anything that isn’t spamming nukes…
The mode would unirconically be better without the nukes and proper rewards for destroying ground targets (and ships, god those rewards are terrible for how long it can take to destroy those)
Every TT has one.
Also no point in playing air assault if not the highest BR possible. In my case the phantom its the way to go. Not like the targets change depending in your plane br.
well currently its not really possible to win air assault because of the bomber changes
one last desperate atempt for literaly any explanation. since idk how to even bug report it since idk why it changed or how to prove it changed if it is a bug.
Smin1080p_WT or Stona_WT or any other CM that might know
How come all gripens had their flight model nerfed in the update with zero explanation or info on it in the patch notes. they all lost about 1g of pull at high speeds and their overall flight model feels heavier even tho none of them had any change in weight during the update. They now feel like decently larger and heavier planes.
Extremely appreciative of literaly any answer even just a “we dont know”
Preserving it in case others are wondering and search so it can be found via google but crossing out so others know its been answered
the flight model wasnt nerfed
it is exactly the same as it was before the update
the thing that changed was how the instructor behaves
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Ezw1qtqjQBfj
Ah ok. thanks i appreciate finally getting an explanation for why it felt worse c:
Shame the bug report says closed and “fixed” even tho the problem very much persists. able to pull much harder with joystick than mouse aim :c
I feel that the gameplay has suffered because bombers have become tougher compared to previous versions.
Trying to attack the last remaining bomber in Air RB takes a long time and isn’t fun, and
in Sea AB and Land RB, the fact that bombers can bomb without being intercepted by fighters or anti-aircraft guns makes the game feel even more unfair.
I think the balance needs to be adjusted again.
爆撃機が以前のバージョンと比べて硬くなったことでゲーム性が損なわれていると感じます。
空RBで最後まで生き残った爆撃機を攻撃しようとするのはとても時間がかかって楽しくありませんし、
海AB・陸RBでは戦闘機と対空砲の迎撃を受け付けないで爆撃できる為理不尽さが増しています。
もう一度バランスを調整する必要があると思います。
I’m using DeepL to translate from Japanese to English.
DeepLで日本語から英語に翻訳しています。
In my defense, i play mid to low tier cus i haven’t unlocked top tiers, and it’s extra backups and 300% boosters if won. Now it’s stripped away like it’s nothing. So, this game ain’t new player friendly anymore, since assault arcade like that, and low tiers mostly are just 100 lvl players. Just try once, 6.7 and lower assault arcade i wanted to see if u can win it or not.
While damage models for bombers are currently a little too durable, I expect GJN to adjust this to a more reasonable degree.
今のところ爆撃機のダメージモデルは少し硬すぎるけど、GJNがもっと妥当なレベルに調整してくれると期待してる。
what a larp
By the way thank you for the patch today without any info…
3.5 sl. i think you should gamble.
I have to buy the Mi-35, Mi-28, Shahak, the F-102 and Sabra in some days, I also I am close to the Aussie Abrams, I am broke and I am not making any money
did they stealth nerf the r27et? all going to the ground. Enemy 10km rear end… dive to the ground without flares and the missiles eating the ground 100% . never seen my et do that. they feel like an old sparrow.
Edit: nerfed 100% cant reach a rear end grippen at 7km
Both absolutely goated tanks for their respective BRs.
I just died because the Orenda Engine was torn out of the F-86E(M).
I found myself lacking acceleration when I needed it.
A notification about that would have been nice.
Is the new Darwin Hill map in rotation? i’ve been playing everyday since update and have yet to come across it even though i play well over the 5.0 BR bracket, it just seems strange, i’ve even added it to liked maps to see if it increases the chance of pulling it.
Yes, I have gotten it twice. I love it.
Sadly, this does not actually change the odds of you getting a particular map. The devs only use it as “polling data” to see which maps players prefer.