War Thunder’s Top Screenshots of the month competition August

Here it is ^

1 Like

YoungKrasnov

A6M5 Ko

Artistic Screenshot

2 Likes

Super_hornet_55
" it’s raining GBU-39s !!! "
Artistic screenshot

8 Likes

I think this is clearly a Straight screenshot ^^

Will pictures with watermark like this be considered?

RDXRooster63
“Where it all began”
Artistic Screenshot

2 Likes

Elysia_华夏beluga_
“Night stalker”
Artistic Screenshot

4 Likes

AurenKarach

“The Dying Of The Light”

Straight screenshot

2 Likes

server_hamster00

“Flight of the Mirage F1C-200”

straight screenshot

3 Likes

陽気なデブ ランデブ一

“Create The Mirage”

Artistic Screenshot

9 Likes

Meg-3

“A Forgotten Prototype Weapon”

artistic screenshot

3 Likes

skorpio667

double tap

straight screenshot

3 Likes

Wait a second, I’m only noticing this now… What happened to the cockpit? Is this AI, or which filter/editing software distorts the cockpit text and indicators like this? It looks a bit like when you give an AI, for example Gemini, an image and ask it to make it more cinematic.
I really hope I’m just thinking about this the wrong way and that reality isn’t actually what I described. Please reassure me, reassure me that the heart didn’t go to the wrong place ^^
Here’s an example of what I mean by distorted text below:

ZERO-kun

“Where the Light Beckons”

Straight Screenshot

WT Live // Image by ZERO-kun

image

3 Likes

是这样子的,目前很多ps软件有高清修复和自动滤镜渲染功能,其实本质就是有限AI辅助这并不奇怪

Olife-@psn

“Wet Panther”

artistic screenshot

8 Likes

Everytime I look at this image, i always think the backpack is the hand

Angel_of_CAS

Radar Hunter

Artistic screenshot



Edit 1 and 2: I noticed some issues with the shading, but I fixed them♥

9 Likes

beutiful!

nice!

1 Like