War Thunder’s Top Screenshots of the month competition August

Title: Just CAS things

Angel_of_CAS

The good old days

Artistic screenshot


Edit: I incorrectly installed the rotating propellers on the left No. 1 engine, and I have corrected this.

10 Likes

loky

Straight Screenshot

adams in action

2 Likes

You provided the description of your image in the wrong format. The correct format is:

  1. Username
  2. Image title
  3. Type of image: Straight (unedited) or Artistic (edited screenshot)**
  4. WT live link
  5. Image

**:

  1. Straight Screenshot (Unmodified) - any unmodified screenshot - aircraft / tank / ship (using nvidia ansel is fine as long as it is not heavily edited)
  2. Artistic Screenshot (anything that has been touched up by photoshop etc) - creative or artistic enough to get our attention.
1 Like

要楽奈丨かなめらあな

“Rime Rotor”

Artistic Screenshot

WT Live // Image by 要楽奈丨かなめらあな

12 Likes

AurenKarach

“Why So Serious?”

Straight screenshot

MJPIA

I use a Javelin for home defense because thats what the founding fathers intended

Straight screenshot

2 Likes

konitan3738
Strike!
Straight screenshot

5 Likes

Dzhkグ

Phantoms of the Phree World!
(USAF & HAF Exercise)

Artistic Screenshot


2 Likes

server_hamster00

“Claws in the Sky”

Artistic Screenshot

5 Likes

Week 3 winners here!

4 Likes

Laisy

Hook, Line, and Sinker

Straight Screenshot (Ansel)

2 Likes

Dr_Perovskite

“Through the desert”

artistic screenshot


4 Likes

Jоhan Liebert

Interception

Straight screenshot

5 Likes

loky

Straight Screenshot

higher on sky :3

1 Like

Hey if I have a screenshot, that is slightly modified, it feels straight but it is modified, how to clasify it ?

" Artistic screenshot " I guess

USSR_Slav
“Escape from Ground Zero”
Straight Screenshot
https://live.warthunder.com/post/1186094/en/

3 Likes

That would help a lot in assessing this if we could see what it’s actually about^^

ChonkBonk
Defender of the Upper Realm
Straight Screenshot (Minor Edits)

3 Likes