War Thunder’s Birthday Sale in the Gaijin.net Store!

say“Thank you!Gaijin!”

1 Like

If there is nothing you need to buy, you will get 100% off

5 Likes

If those rank 7 tank packs are not going to be on sale there is one very nasty side effect. Lots of people bought vehicles like 2S38 and Wolfpack. And many of them was waiting to buy one pack premium like TURMS-T or M1 KVT so they would actually have 2 tank (4 with backups) in their lineups to grind that tree. Well now they won’t buy them and they are running their single vehicle “lineups” which will result to more 1 death leaving. I think it was very bad idea to do this.

15 Likes

Why no KFIR???

3 Likes

That’s how it should be. Part of me is only considering the Leopard L/44 so I can have a 9.0 German lineup to work with.

But part of me is saying I shouldn’t even give them any money if this is how they feel about the player base.

1 Like

I hate gaijin. im need my turms sale, im whait this 1 year

1 Like

Exactly the point everyone is making. we were sure we could fill out our lineups but now…

5 Likes

bro, people are waiting days, weeks or months for such an dissapointment? and also these SHOULD be in all sales on 50% bc its their birthday the dont want to dissapoint us and the dont want to dissapoint themselves WAKE UP

4 Likes

Yeah was hoping for the eugen aswell. I can understand that gaijin doesn’t discount popular air and ground packs but naval isn’t that popular

Some of y’all really needed to be more patient while the webpage was crashing to death rather than immediately picking up your pitchforks

Every single one is on sail

Yeap, its me, im buy 2s38 and whait su25k with turms, but…

2 Likes

no, only the bad ones

4 Likes

You just can’t interpret what is going on in the minds of Gaijin. Just like what we have seen before.

lmao

no every single one isnt on sale, thats the problem buddy

11 Likes

This is really sad. Gaijin.net store sales this year have been more of a cruel joke to players.

Why limit what vehicles are on sale in the store, and not to mention to people what your plans are for the store sales? Seems like a pretty disatourious and over-complicated outcome compared to years in the past.

To put it simply, it looks extremely greedy from Gaijins part, and I for one am tired of feeling the blantant corporate greed by businesses’ sales decisions.

11 Likes

Lol just no

show me F4S, mig23ML, kfir canard, lazur, KVT, turms, etc

5 Likes

I hate you gaijin. im need my KVT sale, im whait this 1 year

1 Like

mig 23, f4s, turms t, and others arent

2 Likes