War Thunder "Kings of Battle" - Changelog

But with this removing action, everyone is penalized in this case. Low, mid, high and top tier… So how I can have fun on a urban WW2 map ? The modifications on Normandy reinforce the spawnkill. Berlin is complete absent. Breslau ? Good map, but only in +6.7 br now…

1 Like

Just one question from a friend, do the “Skill Bonuses” affect Air Sim as well? or is it just for Arcade and Sim?
@Stona_WT

it is a map related issue if it can be solved partialy with already changing the heli spawn and not allowing direct access to the flat open spawn of the enemy team, besides that it just is a to small map for high tier where most players just start camping

No

i play mostly high tier, so it doesnt effect me, thats why i am just happy that this map got removed for now. sure it might have been better to just remove it for the higher tiers but at the end of the day i am not gajin and a big part of the playerbase prefered it being gone. I dont want the map entirely gone either, a rework of the map would be great i saw here on the forum a great suggestion for a possible rework that could benefit every player

Edit: found the rework idea was just on reddit not here

Huh? Didn’t I just mention MM being an issue? Reading much? Anyway, with spawn prot u literally have the liberty to drive urself into cover.
Campers tho? They have a lot less influence on the outcome of the match becuz if they’re peeking the get shot eventually and if they sit in a tight spot they probably won’t do jack poo.
It is a much smaller problem here than on maps like idk, kursk or something.

yeah yeah u dont care understood it , you dont care about others opinion

So straight to attacking it is. Again, open to dool if you wanna :)

where the hell does this count as attacking? i just said u dont care about others opinion and just blame MM on it?

Not with this update that’s for sure. We don’t rule out future modifications coming.

1 Like

My super personal opinion on this map.
It was ok. I really liked the middle cap zone, because it’s the one of only few cap zones from all maps, where you actually can use smoke shells to achieve advantage over other team. (here, simply covering yourself during approach and during defending the cap).
I guess I was one of the few who play this map like that :(

5 Likes

Doesn’t mean I’m not disappointed to see more.
What we got with SL update was pure basics.

Only because you don’t get kills does this Not mean you are not helpfull to your team. How often does ist happen that you disable an enemy but sb else get the kill and you was way more helpfull than this person

that understandable and when possible i used smokes likes that as well, just with difference i need to use actual smoke launchers for it that dont work out, that well for that purpose.

That is the problem : main high tier stuff and gameplay on it ; don’t worry I will not accuse or attack you personally. It’s a general though here.

In that current state War Thunder use all ressources and attention for the end of the line, but now Tier I and Tier II are barely use for anything (except for Pages of History) ; before a recent change, the holidays decals was available to unlock for Tier II. Now ? It’s gone…

Tier III is non-existent for everyone with the recent BR changes. Tier IV ? Compress with Tier V and some IV… Very pleasant to use a leKPz M41 or a Coelian in 6.3/6.7 and face A-10 Late /Buccaneer S.2/AV-8C (10.0 BR !!!) during in air event for ground arcade battles…

So no, I can’t enjoyed this kind or arbitrary change with no explication.

Immobilizing the tank will have a lot bigger effect than killing a tank that has cannon breech, no crew, etc

no worries, i completly understand that thought as well, it is sad that low /mid tier is getting less and less attention yeah

As well as @boeinge8 :

You do not killed it, he can repair and kill you back,…

Btw, i already made an answer in which i aknowledged that assist should be counted as 0.5 kills in the feature. (Because it’s easy to have assists aswell)

But i don’t want the feature to be score based, as score means nothing basically.

I mean with disabled that He can’t do anything like shooting and before i can get the killing shot off a stupid teammate steal it. In my opinion does the score represent the Skill because you need also skill to cap a point with all those enemies around you

back hawk is missing its guns btw

1 Like