War Thunder "Dance of Dragons" - Changelog

I'm completely wrong here, lol

You only get access to secondary weapons from unlocked modules during test flight. and the JF-17 get no stock secondaries (which is honestly weird that it doesn’t).

1 Like

That impacts all aircraft in the game, not just JF-17.
If you do not own it, you cannot select the default equipment.

but i had access secondary weapons 2 days ago when test flying it

1 Like

Yes it does, it gets several stock secondary loadouts.

edit - it gets 2, the stock missile loadout and the drop tank loadout.

Likely just a recent bug. You definitely could select the loadouts before when test flying unowned planes.

Just have to wait for a hotfix.

What happened with testing the new APHE change?
It was in the new patch at day one, then the next day it was removed…
:/

@AlvisWisla @_ThePrussianBoi @somebody_Else

Yeah i’m wrong, i misremembered several things which lead to a faulty conclusion (i thought stock ordinance was marked white in the secondary loadout menu even when the plane isn’t owned).

I have looked at more planes and it seems like a universal issue, the only planes not affected are the “pack” ones it seems like.

1 Like

All good.

as a person who mainly plays war thunder to test drive i am deeply saddened

So, it has been this way for a couple/few years now, you are only able to use the full loadout in a test drive with Premium Vehicles. All other event vehicles, squad vehicles, or tech tree vehicles, will NOT have any researchable/modification weapons available to use in a test drive. I would much prefer if it if you could actually test everything for all vehicles, rather than just premium vehicles. (Even if you select “reference” in the test drive options, you still will not be able to use any ammo or weapons that have to be unlocked through research.)

This issue isn’t about the full loadout, its about the ability to test fly even stock ordinance on non-owned vehicles. Which we have been able to do before recently. i know about not being able to chose non-stock ordinance during testflight, but now nothing is selectable at all.

1 Like

OH gotcha. I have not noticed anything else have that issue then, will post if I do see something.

Are you able to choose stock ordinance on non-owned squad jets for example?

Nope! Not even the older Squad planes. UK Sea Harrier FRS.1:

And the AIM-9G’s are not in the modifications list, so should be stock:

1 Like

It’s like that on every plane that you do not already own (with the exception of premium pack jets).

this was a mistake :/

1 Like

Jesus Christ… “A line has been added to the changelog”! A LOG is a LOG, you can’t just go back to the changelog and add an alibi for a bug that was mistakenly introduced. Stona_WT may be a huge piece of trolly excrement, so him pulling a stunt like that is not unexpected - but falsifying changelogs now? What the fuck is going on?