War Thunder CDK: Creating a bot 1v1 mision

For the sake of my own entertainment, I am trying to make a mission where 2 different planes, with 10 planes for each type, dogfight each other to see who wins. I got the planes to sort of follow each other, but they won’t shoot for whatever reason.
Mission so far:
High+Alt+Dogfight (1).blk (4.2 KB)
Thank you for your help!

Perhaps it’s because the P-51 and the A6M belong to the same team
one of the units needs to be on a different team.

But as I recall, there is currently a bug that prevents the AI from applying the gun if they are AI to AI in a single mission…

1 Like

Perhaps. I’ll try to change the teams and tell you how it goes, thanks!

How do you do this? I know that you can merge the player armada with the bots, but I don’t want the bot to be attacking me. I’m using a Mac so I can only use a text editor, so excuse my lack of knowledge

I would heavily recommend using the mission editor. There are even options to lower graphical settings if you mac cant handle it. But using the program this is how you would stop the AI from targeting you. Hope it can be translated to text editor format. Setup a repeating trigger by checking the “enableaftercomplete” box. Then you can set the player’s properties in the unitsetproperties action. In the unit status params you can uncheck the “TargetableByAi” and check the “IsImmortal” just in case you catch a stray bullet.

This may be what you’re looking for. I opened my blk example file in notepad+.
triggers{
isCategory:b=yes
is_enabled:b=yes

Initial{
is_enabled:b=yes
comments:t=“”

props{
  actionsType:t="PERFORM_ONE_BY_ONE"
  conditionsType:t="ALL"
  enableAfterComplete:b=yes
}

events{
  periodicEvent{
    time:r=1
  }
}

conditions{}
actions{
  unitSetProperties{
    object:t="Allies"  
    targetableByAi:b=no
    isImmortal:b=yes
  }
}

else_actions{}

}

The object:t=“Allies” is just what I setup to be all of green/Star/A players to be. So this will be different for you. Put whatever unit or squad you setup to be the player.