War Thunder "Alpha Strike" - Changelog

Hey Smin. On the dev server the Raam Segol had it’s APS radar modeled, which was reverted again.

sorry for bothering you if you can’t answer this, but does this means the devs are still thinking of/working on some way to give the APS some functionality (like making it a missile approach warning for example), or will it remain visual decoration? (seeing as every merkava, including this one, already has a LWS)

@Smin1080p Does Gaijin know about the fact that stat cards for AP rounds are broken right now? They have wrong penetration values that do not match the actual penetration they can achieve.

Example BR-471B

The stat card for BR-471B right now says 34 mm of penetration at 60 degrees which is nonsensical. Specially seeing as this round can defeat 80 mm of armor at 60 degrees.

Every AP round have wrong stat cards like this, but “blunt” AP rounds are the most noticeable.

I allready saw that on the dev server. Didnt think it would come to live.

For anyone wondering how button for nuke looks like. It seem it appears at 2100 SP. It is cool trigger for my nervousness when I am close to nuke :D

3 Likes

Raam smoke grenade burst on lws detection does not work as in dev server. Lws looks like its not working properly

There is no automatic smoke burst on lws detection though, it never was iirc.

The APS is just a visual decoration as of now, just like on the dev server.

I know all the reports and yet nothing. They are completely ignoring the Abram’s.

Mutsu and Bf 109 C are nice to see, as is the twin-gun fix for Shounan.

The Naval shell shrapnel changes seem solid so far, the FCS is nice in concept but absolutely needs to be relative and not north-is-up, the automatic flaps seem really handy too, and now we can run the big 1000kg bomb with the siren Stuka! Lots of other nice QoL improvements too. :)

No. on the dev server a smoke barage was fired off automatically. not happening on live server

no AIM-9P4 for F-104S???

Just a thought, but if you make a “new” map, and must make half of it unusable, maybe it wasn’t worth being added in the first place.

2 Likes

Hello Gunjob
Could you kindly take a view of this issue and approve it as suggestion.
Suggest adding DTW2-100 APFSDS // Gaijin.net // Issues

Do you have any source for increasing the accuracy of 90mm gun mounted on T95E1?

No I don’t.

Same, esp with this patch…not one thing worth spending money on since I like tt. Remember, though, look at them and where they’re from…last thing they want is USA being reasonably in tune. They make them juuuuust good enough to keep people buying. Course, I have yet to see an Abrams m1a1 knocked out in one shot, let alone blasted like more modern Russian mbt’s.

Hey Smin, any updates on the Web Login stuff that’s been plaguing console to PC players the past two days? Just wanted to see when I could play on my account and enjoy the new update!

Because it was never meant to happen, it was probably a bug.

They said it in the dev blog, automatic smoke won’t be a thing on the live server.

Welp, guess ill have to suffer in the Lvkv 42 at 4.7-6.7. Yayyyy 🎉😐

Another couple months of pain. Yay

1 Like

ye ikr? not a single vehicle dropped for sweden after all these leaks, we are talking about 4 vehicles leaked and none dropped…(not counting the strv121)

1 Like

doesn’t it have 9L?