War Thunder "Alpha Strike" - Changelog

Thats meeeee :D

3 Likes

Very disappointing update. No fixes for spike ATGMs, no spall liners for Ariete, top tier remains a sad affair for italy players :/

1 Like

How does a 400mm plate provide only 176mm protection at any angle?

2 Likes

So broken it has to be nerfed three times in a row for tanks like 2A7V, 122B and BVM to be competetive :)

1 Like

The 3 Camos for the Hungarian gripen are bugged too. They are all the same camo.

Wait until great ariete pt2 and pt3 comes

2A7HU and KF-51 EVO tho

You really didn’t recognized sarcasm, do you really want to play on another ariete, are you alright?

Ngl, the Raam Segol typo is kinda irritating especially since it wasn’t fixed in any of the dev servers.

Finally it won’t sound like my dorbell, so I won’t keep rushing to my front door every time I am about to hit some dangerous shallows:)

1 Like

I needed this, when I was trying to find in which battle I did two first torpedo kills for challenge:)

SKR-1, SKR-7

…stacking of the first rounds was reduced from 276 to 138 rounds;

…time to replenish the feed elevator…increased from 1s to 3s. (but no mention of the datamined cap reload time increase!)

…number of continuous shots before overheating… corrected to 40-45 shots.

Added together it makes for a decent nerf, especially affect the players who have zero trigger discipline. Now there’s a resin to learn to aim and conserve ammo rathe than the usual firing continuously until you hit a hard stop.

Even though worse armor, mobility, no spall-liner; but it still needs to be nerfed. they still have not given the pso kit the ability to stop darts which is what it was designed for. They buffed more tanks reloads, but the ariete is still around 8 rpm. honestly think they hate the italian mbts. also the centauro b2 needs to be added.

The only one i would be interested in is the ariete hitfist which has the b2 turret, but overall the arietes are complete shit when compared to all other top tier mbts except maybe the merks.

1 Like

Fuel sliders don’t go down to zero minutes meaning planes like the mosquito still can’t bring less than an hour of fuel which would have been the main point of adding the slider. But hey, at least it can now turn hard enough to black out.

1 Like

Meant hitfact not hitfist

Gaijin nerfed HP of begleitpanzer 57, but forgot about reducing total mass, adding APFSDS rounds and HOT missiles WHICH ARE ON THE SAME PAGE OF THE SOURCE TO NERF AN ENGINE

Gaijin in nutshell…

8 Likes

The report on the Beaufighter Mk21 is mine!

1 Like

I have no idea why Italians supported the idea of Ariete AMV (PT1, PT2, PT3), it was a bad option to give

yeah. they could technically add altay as like a squadron vehicle since they added turkey already to italy. that might bridge the mbt gap.