War Thunder "Air Superiority" - Changelog

shhh~~

You make a post saying the challenger mobility issues are fixed update comes out mobility issues are now worse?!?!?

1 Like

why would that happen ?

1 Like

Jesus christ they fixed almost nothing. This is the most rushed update in the games history…

7 Likes

Not a single change to Leclercs…

Can’t say I’m surprised considering Gaijin’s streak of disappointment regarding them. Can’t wait to go face spall liner stacked MBT’s with my tank that has armor so poorly modeled that post-nerf M735 (one of the worst 105mm shells) can pen it’s UFP.

4 Likes

It ain’t rushing at this point, they simply don’t care about nations that aren’t… you know…

3 Likes

Honestly I give up with challenger 2 tanks being fixed. They ignore the reason for the problem that problem being the awful transmission implementation and instead give it a incorrect track locking on steering implementation. No wonders it’s now even worse. Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

It is truly impressive to me how you guys managed to make the VT4A1 the worst top tier in the game by completely gimping every aspect of it to the point that it manages to be worse than its direct predecessor the MBT2000.

still better than the hot tracks update without the hot tracks…
I hope that there aren’t any bugs at least

Oh boy there are so many

how did you get to that conclusion so quikly?
The thing exists on the live server for no more that a good hour

oh no.
What bugs are you talking about ?

Because I have the entire top tier lineup and I can tell what part of it is worse than the MBT2000.

it has an APS
It can not be that worse

2 Likes

Disappointing for everyone that doest play the very top tier.

4 Likes

You think the APS matters when your entire front (literally the entire front) can be lolpenned by DM53?

I made a report 👍

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/9OAqGaSaMSsk

1 Like

sounds like the Ariete syndrome to me

That’s even more dissapointing.
All new tanks except T-90M and Strv 122B+ are horribly bugged and / or underperforming

6 Likes

Game doesn’t start after pressing the “play” button in the launcher.
“api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll not found”
No further explanation given.
This is not just a simple dll-Problem, is it ?

1 Like