War Thunder "Air Superiority" - Changelog

Ah yes, a ~60 t MBT with less protection than Leopard 2A4.

It’s weighed down by all that armo… errrr… air.

Yes, air.

11 Likes

they said they would talk about it later. translated We will tell you we are listing and do nothing, but at least this will shut you up for a few weeks.

5 Likes

Yeah but arietes are so good already why would they need additional protection /s

So the Soviet Caesar (I refuse to call its “new” name) is somehow added as a tech tree ship?

This means Soviet tree will have better Italian ship than an actual Italian tree?

Given that this was added without any announcement, I feel like the devs are aware of how “popular” this addition is.

2 Likes

Don’t know if anybody pointed it out yet, but the SA Gripen C doesn’t have audio for the engine and the gun

Did the AMX go to 10.3, or was that the Air AB BR?

why don’t you like this one? i love it, now you can differentiate between a regular hit and a kill which you couldn’t before.

So no word on the M1A2 SEPs, can you at least tell us if you are planning on armor changes soon, or as the last option, M829A3 to compensate it’s abysmal performance?

I don’t need a text wall justification on why you will give or not give the M1A2 the armor it needs, most of us just need to know if there’s any incentive in actually grinding 400k of essentially a worse vehicle.

6 Likes

Firefly FR Mk.V (Cockpit update)

Oooh, something actually relevant for me!

Sea Fury FB.11 — 2 x 1000 lb M.C. Mk.I bombs have been added along with its modification module. The modification research link between bombs and rockets has been removed.

Is this meaningful? I mean, what’s the point??

Training missions have been added to the vehicle modification window, allowing you to familiarize yourself with the weapon that a modification unlocks and test them.

Big if true (it is true). I hope they add more, including comparisons with and without, etc.

Updated and added new effects for the interaction of aircraft landing gear with various surfaces

Still no proper brakes though?

The sounds of machine guns on ground and naval vehicles have been adjusted.

What about new sounds for MGs on British planes? The ones we have to suffer with now sound silly.

1 Like

Not only was the 2A7V NOT fixed.
The M3A3 is missing ALL Spall liners (The liner is implemented for the following vehicles:M3A3 Bradley) .
the PSO and 2A5 only have Spall liners in the top/roof the turret and missing every other one (how did you fuck up a Copy&Paste so bad??).
The KF41 is missing ALL of its spall lining while its know that it is using spall liners.

11 Likes

unsurprised not a single Leclerc report was put in

17 Likes

Well Russia is going to need something inbetween their current ships and their eventual top tier.
And they can’t add Arkhangelsk because they’re terrified of 15-inch guns, and also Arkhangelsk’s turrets were rusted in position.

And poor France still stuck with Paris and Lorraine. And in 6 days the best American battleship is going to be an event vehicle.

1 Like

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/jNeCoymdOpll
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/r35mfe8Yk50J

1 Like

But why though…?
I guess the Breda 501 and the Lancia 3Ro are gonna get the same treatment soon as well. If it got wheels it can’t be a TD.

Okay gaijin wth why does the CR3 tech demonstrator have less armour than the CR2 😂

Zero props or early jets second patch in a row. Still so many interesting vehicles are missing.
Gaijin started to highly neglect WWII machines in favour of only the top tier. Parity is highly needed or some people might lose interest in game.

8 Likes

Once again germany got the short end of the stick the 2A7V was released with less armor then the swedish Strv122s.
What does gajin prefer at sweden that they get the prefered treatment? In reality the Leopard 2A7V is better armored the the Strv122, but nooo gajin gives germany worse armor values at every aspect

5 Likes

The whole update was rushed and is unfinished. Gajin themselfs release a news report how they need to go over stuff and fix armor values etc. But then decided to release the Update the very next day. Whats the point of Dev server and reports when you apparently dont even work trough the bugs before releasing the update?

11 Likes

will german tigers get addition armor?

I logged into my ACC and got 1700 GE. Where does it come from, is it a refund?