"War Thunder" 3D (Printed at school) logo 60mm x 60mm x 8mm

I created this logo at school using a 3D printer.

5 Likes

Copyright strike incoming!

Just kidding…hopefully… xD

BTW…why does your school have a 3D printer? When I was at school we were happy when each classroom.had a working overhead projector…

4 Likes

Very cool!

Tell me about it… and I still remember what the smell of the ink was like from the hand rolled printer lol…

3 Likes

Don’t forget the teacher’s fingernails scratching across the chalk board…nowadays kids get these fancy smartboards… ^^

2 Likes

I am studying at a vocational schol and this was a project We had to learn how to use a 3D printer, which was bought by the school from government funding. 😃

1 Like

Nice work, a little rough, and could use a bit of refinement.

My elementary school must have been lucky, even though it was in a small country town, we were lucky to have 1 Commodore PET per classroom.

I need to get a 3D printer, been considering trying to print some of the Ammunition models that I’ve made in Fusion 360.

2 Likes

When I was at school we had to use stone tablets and chisels and we had poison for lunch every day.

4 Likes

We had robotic arm from ABB. We were allowed to play with it twice a year during open door day.

2 Likes

In the EU Smartboards are already a thing for some time.
When I started Middle School in 2010 in Germany every “Tract” (Building with 6 Classrooms) had 2 Classrooms with Smartboards. Depending on the subject we had, we went into a “normal” classroom (i.e. for German, Spanish) or one of the “smart” ones (i.e. for Maths, Physics, so you could do Graphs n Stuff)

I remember a teacher saying they were around 15.000€ each back then, but I don’t know if thats accurate.

2 Likes