Waiting for game

Can i ask WHY!!! when the game has an update or new launcher added do’s it mess up the waiting for game icon ?
So far with a 10 game booster on I’ve had one game and spent 15 minutes trying to log in to another.
Doesn’t anyone bother to check if its working as it should or is it a fact of who cares?.
I wasted a 20 game booster for one game then spent 45 mins trying to join a game but never happened i ended up playing a custom game coz i had more chance of getting games than on the live server thanks a lot another night wasted.
After all these years still we have to put up with intermittent server disruption due to someone’s failure to check the work is done and running properly

Depends what time of day you are logging on.I keep hearing about how well Warthunder is doing but lately I cant get a game on some servers at certain times and have to change.You could make sure you have all servers ticked as a start.

1 Like

The only free time i get is from 9-00pm till 11-00pm and i usually get 5 to 6 games if im lucky but tonight i got one and no more

1 Like