Waht is the best way to grind for a free 2 play player

Im stuck whit my tiger e and tiger h1 and the rank 3 basic tanks of germany but i cant get further bc i always get killed by level 100 players standing at the sides while i cant pogress at all

Its a matter of strategy.

Lvl 100 just means they played a lot, not that they play good.

1 - Know your enemy, know yourself (your vehicle) - Understand what are you capable of.

2 - The first to enter the cap is the the first to get shot, so play slow, its not a race game.

3 - Also, its a strategy game, walking around alone and random wont work well…

TL:DR → Play patiently and be the hunter, not the hunt.

2 Likes

thanks but at the 3 point i dont have anyone to play whit most times and everyone on my team always seperates bc of the strong cas of rank 3

Most of the times you dont have a squadroon mate, but just pick some random blue and play around.

Most of the comunity play fair and will help with repairs, wrench, tatics. Teamwork works nice in WT

Within time, you will see that some specific Ranks and Nations have very specific stereotype players… Well, just look in the web about “average german main”… :/ (is one of the reasons I play all other nations nowadays than germany tbh)

When Im playing, I normally put myself in one of those two situations:

1 - Fell a gap where my teammates are not atending in the map
– Normally going to a flag nobody else is going, and playing cowardly to get sniper kills

2 - Teaming up with random players, trying to “coop”
– You dont even need to say anything, just be around… Normally things “jsut work” :)

You can also try to play funny, hidding in weird spots or climbing rocks to get some mad kills, but whenever you Grinding, just stick out with some random blues and shot the reds.

One tip I would say is, its not aways a win. And some times, no matter what you do, there is no time/people/luck enough to win a match. So focus on hitting targets and get better at sniping.

Also, remember WT is “Realistic” only, and the BRs are not Historically accurate. So your Tiger wont be facing Shermands and M10s. Most of the time will be Pershings and Centurions on the other side. Your power is your gun, dont relly in your armos (cause Tiger are just a Dummy target in this game).

So find yourself a good cover and deliver as much 8,8 candies as you can, Tiger is one of the exepctions in the tank classification, think more like playing a Tank Destroyer than a Heavy Tank. Specially if you get 6.7-7.0 matches.

Hope it helps

1 Like

tanks i tried it out sadly got killed quicly but got 5 kills :) also i know about german main syndrome all my teammates cant even see their own mates

Or got a ton of metals as well as other achievements. Which can play into the high levels.

I recommend you give other nations a try and get them to rank 3 as well. This will teach you how to kill them and their drawbacks and also help you with skills your current nation neglected with its strengths. Getting to rank 3 should take about a week of casual play.

Beyond that, try to learn the maps. Observe where people move to, where people die, where people get a lot of kills from. Try to copy what you observed that succeeds and avoid death-inducing activities.

Unfortunately, maps change way too often for up to date map guides to exist, but they can still be informative and help you build your own tactical approaches.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBNhloJF1XMSFlEGJ_5tS0reFPeTMKbAx

In this playlist, look up maps you struggle with and die on often and see if you’re walking right into death-zones.

Also, I’ve noticed certain times of the day on certain servers have different distributions of clueless vs skilled players for different teams. If you have the schedule flexibility, you can try to observe and exploit this.